PDA

View Full Version : BUSY BEES VOUCHERS

Maryknowle
18-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Hello

I wonder if any of you can help me. One of the parents I deal with wants to pay me with Busy Bees Vouchers (she works inthe NHS). I'd be happy to take them as long as I can redeem them.

Does anybody know what's involved? She says it's just a matter of providing my bank details and the vouchers get credited just like cash every month. But credited by who? Her employer I presume (the NHS)? So am I going to get paid regularly and on time?:panic:

Anybody with experience of this, please share your experiences.

many thanks

Mary

michellethegooner
18-11-2010, 08:25 PM
I use busy bees it is very regular every month, payments are capped at £243 per month per parent using voucher, my parents then top up fees using cash/cheque etc, you do have to register obviously so payments can be made into your account.

never had any problems with them personally

here is the link http://www.busybeesbenefits.com/carers/carer-faqs.php

karen48
18-11-2010, 09:09 PM
one of my parents pay me by busy bees voucher for the last 3 years and never had a problem.

Karen

miffy
18-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Once set up it's quite straight forward - payment can be made straight into your bank account.

Miffy xx

Penny1959
19-11-2010, 03:36 AM
I also never had any problems with them. My parents paid the 'top up' amount direct to my bank account - so whole thing was trouble free.

Penny :)

amanda1309
19-11-2010, 02:03 PM
I also never had any problems with them. My parents paid the 'top up' amount direct to my bank account - so whole thing was trouble free.

Exactly what i was going to say

Minstrel
19-11-2010, 02:38 PM
They rely on the parent authorising the payment and the ony problems I have had have been when parents are slow to do this so make sure you are firm with them.

Maryknowle
20-11-2010, 06:49 PM
I use busy bees it is very regular every month, payments are capped at £243 per month per parent using voucher, my parents then top up fees using cash/cheque etc, you do have to register obviously so payments can be made into your account.

never had any problems with them personally

here is the link http://www.busybeesbenefits.com/carers/carer-faqs.php

Thanks for that and thanks to all of you who responded. I checked out your link and it seems I have to register with Ofsted to use these vouchers. That puts me off but I'll give it some thought.

All the best

Maryknowle:)

Minstrel
21-11-2010, 06:49 PM
Thanks for that and thanks to all of you who responded. I checked out your link and it seems I have to register with Ofsted to use these vouchers. That puts me off but I'll give it some thought.

All the best

Maryknowle:)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are you a childminder?

christine e
21-11-2010, 08:50 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are you a childminder?

You describe yourself as 'non childminder - tutor' but state that a parent wants to pay you using busy bees?