PDA

View Full Version : I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN - DOES ANYONE HAVE A SPARE ROOM PLEASEEEE

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 10:02 AM
I am really not happy

Some of you know Gem had two pet mice a few months ago and I did not really want them here

They belong to her and her boyfriend so take it in turns to have them

Trust it to be Gems turn when one decides to excape :eek:

Gem has just got home and not been here since 2 yesterday so it could have excaped at any time

I am having a fit

I am petrified

Say if it runs over my feet when I am here on the computer

Grrrrrr I need to move out

I am not happy

Angel xxx

sarah707
18-11-2010, 10:04 AM
You can come here - we just have a fish, frog and newt :D

Rain or Shine
18-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Lol, my hamster escaped when i was a teen. I came down stairs to see my Dad trying to barricade her in cause he couldn't catch her lol. i just called her and she ran over to me lol, such a good girl, but very nippy lol

She got out of her ball once and my mum enticed her with some carrot lol

Hope they find it soon, bless your heart x

Happy Bunny
18-11-2010, 10:06 AM
Buy a pair of steel toe cap boots lol!

Know how you feel though, we have a furry problem in our neighbourhood at the mo, i will not walk outside at night with out my big boots on, during the day i'm fine.

kindredspirits
18-11-2010, 10:36 AM
ahhh - why not buy a load of humane mouse traps and put them round the house?!?!? :huh:
and keep thick fluffy slippers on until you find it!

Twinkles
18-11-2010, 01:22 PM
Tuck your jeans into your socks , you don't want it running up your trouser leg :eek: :eek:

I have a spare room that you are more than welcome to. Might be a bit of a commute to work every day though :rolleyes:

Blaze
18-11-2010, 01:24 PM
I'd be more worried about the damage it could have done in 24 hours TBH! :eek:

...Has she found it yet?:D

ORKSIE
18-11-2010, 01:26 PM
Tuck your jeans into your socks , you don't want it running up your trouser leg :eek: :eek:

Oh and dont wear wellies
oh and check your slippers before you put them on.
oh and check the end of your bed, before you get in.
Oh and............:laughing: :laughing:

aly
18-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Oh and dont wear wellies
oh and check your slippers before you put them on.
oh and check the end of your bed, before you get in.
Oh and............:laughing: :laughing:

you are sooo naughty!!;)

Blue Boy
18-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Tell you what you are braver than me :panic: :panic: they would not have been in the house in the first place. I can deal with spiders and bugs, but anything that has short legs and a long tail, no way.

charleyfarley
18-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Has he been found yet?? :eek:

Angel you can stay at mine, I have a spare room you can have until squeeky is found :D

Carol xx

gegele
18-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Angel check under your fridge, they love the warmth and lots of place to nest under motor!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

good luck

Twinkles
18-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Tell you what you are braver than me :panic: :panic: they would not have been in the house in the first place. I can deal with spiders and bugs, but anything that has short legs and a long tail, no way.

Luck's out there then Orksie :laughing:

Angel , remember not to leave your feet out of the bedcovers tonight :D

Bushpig
18-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Pop on over Angel, I have a guest room, and I'll give you breakfast in bed tomorrow!! :laughing:

Bushpig
18-11-2010, 07:15 PM

awww what about gorgeous, cute, lil hamsters!?

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Luck's out there then Orksie :laughing:

Angel , remember not to leave your feet out of the bedcovers tonight :D

Oh I dont think I will even be going to bed to be honest :eek:

Angel xx

babs
18-11-2010, 07:26 PM
i would of been out the house the minute i found out it was free and not go back till its locked up... :eek: :eek:

ORKSIE
18-11-2010, 07:32 PM
you are sooo naughty!!;)

Moi:huh:

:laughing: :laughing:

Gizmo
18-11-2010, 07:37 PM
I am sitting here shivering just reading this I cant bear small furry things blugrh mice hamsters yuck yuck yuck, my cousin put a hamster down my back when I was little and he still laughs about it, my dd asked for one as a pet and I told her I was allergic *shudders*
Really really hope they find it soon I will have nightmares for you tonight :panic: :panic:

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Moi:huh:

You are mean to me

I am going to give Sue something to scare you with on Saturday :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

ORKSIE
18-11-2010, 07:45 PM
You are mean to me

I am going to give Sue something to scare you with on Saturday :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

He He
Ya loves me really:thumbsup:

Blaze
18-11-2010, 07:50 PM
I presume it's still free:D

michellethegooner
18-11-2010, 08:32 PM
sorry had to laugh, poor little mouse is prob more scared lol or prob having a whale of a time exploring its bigger house

love furry animals :jump for joy:

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 08:34 PM
sorry had to laugh, poor little mouse is prob more scared lol or prob having a whale of a time exploring its bigger house

love furry animals :jump for joy:

You think its funny ? :eek: :eek: :laughing:

I am sitting here and every little noise makes me jump .

Its horrible and I am not happy

Gem is just upset and wants her mouse back she said her other one is missing it - DO I CARE ? :laughing:

I hope it goes back to its cage

Angel xx

sweets
18-11-2010, 08:37 PM
put vasaline on your bed legs so it can't creep up in the night! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Twinkles
18-11-2010, 08:40 PM
put vasaline on your bed legs so it can't creep up in the night! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: I lolled and lolled :clapping:

I just have this image of a tiny mouse climbing up and sliding down Angels bed legs......

Pauline
18-11-2010, 10:10 PM
Wanna borrow my cat? ............. for a price :laughing::laughing:

Pauline
18-11-2010, 10:11 PM

I read that as "on your BAD leg" :ROFL1:

(I can't see the screen for crying with laughter!)

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Glad you all think its so funny

Right Gem is locked in her room because she can hear something . I am scared stiff and she is worried stiff :laughing:

I have told her she is not allowed out till she finds it

Gem said your cat is going no where near it Pauline :laughing:

Vaseline on my bad leg ( thats what I also thought it said ) - I have laughed my head off . Mean you lot are

Angel xx

keeks
18-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Last year I sat watching telly when suddenly a mouse ran out from under the sofa! I got pretty stressed out, my partner had to come over and turn the whole house upside down. We found it but couldn't catch it, it was too quick. Friends offered to lend me their dog, but I could never do that to the mouse. Set a friendly trap (I really really didn't want to hurt it), little bits of cheese up a ramp to a large pot, and closed the door to the lounge.

Next morning went to check, pictured myself in a caring, animal friendly manner taking it to the park and releasing it like some awesome mouse whisperer. Slowly opened the door so I wouldn't smack it's head or anything, tiptoed up to the pot. Nothing. Turned around to leave the room when I saw it. I had accidentally killed the poor thing squashing it under the door when I slooooowly opened it!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

My friends say if anyone would ever accidentally kill a mouse whilst trying really hard not to hurt it, it would be me!

But seriously Angel, I'll swap you. My teenager for your mouse. :D

Good luck, hope it's back in the cage!
xxx

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 10:36 PM
Last year I sat watching telly when suddenly a mouse ran out from under the sofa! I got pretty stressed out, my partner had to come over and turn the whole house upside down. We found it but couldn't catch it, it was too quick. Friends offered to lend me their dog, but I could never do that to the mouse. Set a friendly trap (I really really didn't want to hurt it), little bits of cheese up a ramp to a large pot, and closed the door to the lounge.

Next morning went to check, pictured myself in a caring, animal friendly manner taking it to the park and releasing it like some awesome mouse whisperer. Slowly opened the door so I wouldn't smack it's head or anything, tiptoed up to the pot. Nothing. Turned around to leave the room when I saw it. I had accidentally killed the poor thing squashing it under the door when I slooooowly opened it!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

My friends say if anyone would ever accidentally kill a mouse whilst trying really hard not to hurt it, it would be me!

xxx

Swap ? hmmmmm sorry I have had 6 teens and no way do I want another

So hopefully this mouse will turn up so he can go back in his cage - unless of course your teen will fit in the cage then I will swap ha ha :laughing:

Angel xx

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 10:40 PM

xxx

I would have had a fit at your mouse can not believe you killed it . What did you do think I would have cried although I do not like them

Angel xx

Twinkles
18-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Many years ago I got 2 cats because we lived in an old creaky house and I was convinced we had mice.

Turns out we did.......also turns out I'm a big softie and rescued the caught mice to release in a field :blush: :laughing:

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Many years ago I got 2 cats because we lived in an old creaky house and I was convinced we had mice.

Turns out we did.......also turns out I'm a big softie and rescued the caught mice to release in a field :blush: :laughing:

I would have to do that too

I dont like them but would not want to hurt them

Angel xx

keeks
18-11-2010, 10:50 PM
It would have to be a huuuge cage for my tiny teen. He's only thirteen but bigger than me and size 9 feet. :D

Yes I cried, my youngest cried and I tried to think straight in the chaos. I got a towel and wrapped it up and then threw it in the bin outside. So sad I couldn't save it! This was within a week of me buying my son a hamster and the hamster dying after 5 days too. :eek:

Keeping my fingers crossed you catch yours soon!
xx

angeldelight
18-11-2010, 10:52 PM
It would have to be a huuuge cage for my tiny teen. He's only thirteen but bigger than me and size 9 feet. :D

Yes I cried, my youngest cried and I tried to think straight in the chaos. I got a towel and wrapped it up and then threw it in the bin outside. So sad I couldn't save it! This was within a week of me buying my son a hamster and the hamster dying after 5 days too. :eek:

Keeping my fingers crossed you catch yours soon!
xx

Oh what a shame and how sad

You can keep your teen or could he maybe come and help catch this mouse because my own sons think its really funny so no help there ha

Angel xx

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 08:39 AM
Gem found it :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

It was in her pj drawer :laughing: :laughing:

Found it late last night

I am soooooooo happy :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

Angel xx

Twinkles
19-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Aahh 'Mousegate' comes to a close.

http://i.mnpls.com/204/20431.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/welcome-20431.html)

( it was the only mouse pic I could find quickly :D )

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 08:42 AM
Aahh 'Mousegate' comes to a close.

http://i.mnpls.com/204/20431.gif (http://www.mnpls.com/welcome-20431.html)

( it was the only mouse pic I could find quickly :D )

Funny

Sending it your way next time Twinks

Angel xx

Blaze
19-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Glad it's been found & hopefully you got some sleep:thumbsup:

ORKSIE
19-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Glad its found Angel

Put a padlock on the cage:thumbsup:

angeldelight
19-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Glad its found Angel

Put a padlock on the cage:thumbsup:

We are not sure how it got out - they both escaped a few days after she had them a few mth ago so she went and got a nice new expensive cage

So much for that :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx