PDA

View Full Version : anyone else absolutely LOVE....

Kimmy050983
17-11-2010, 07:37 PM
...going out in the rain? I just love rainy walks, all wrapped up in waterproofs and Jamie loves it too. jumping in puddles, getting nice air..
I think nowadays kids are being cooped up inside far too much :panic:

SaijaM
17-11-2010, 07:42 PM
I don't mind the rain either - but I absolutely love being in a tent when it rains and just listening to the rain.. :)

We always go out in the rain with the mindees, I would never stay in because it's raining.. it's all fun and fresh!

xx

Twinkles
17-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Puddle splashing should be a part of everyone's childhood. ( especially if they live in the UK :laughing: )

I also like being indoors and listening to the rain in front of a log fire preferably.

kindredspirits
17-11-2010, 07:52 PM
yes we all love the rain here too!! nothing better than a long walk in the rain and then coming in and stripping off (not with mindees I hasten to add!) :laughing: I get people look at me like i'm stupid when we walk in heavy rain and they're all sheltering in the bushes!! :panic:

babs
17-11-2010, 09:06 PM
i love the rain but not the icey cold wind it had today here, not good for my chest..

Polly2
18-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Walking/playing in the rain is great fun....drying the kids off after - not so fun :D worth it though!

singlewiththree
18-11-2010, 09:28 AM
I love the smell after it's rained but hate rain and wind like we had last night, it kept blowing the rain cover off the buggy and it was a nightmare to get home, cold, wet and windy :angry: