PDA

View Full Version : Fab Christmas build up

Tinks
16-11-2010, 09:44 PM
For those of you who are unfortunate enough to be working xmas eve, there is a good website which you can google called Norad Santa. Norad follows Santa around the world and telling you where he is heading to next. You are able to watch video clips too, as well as see 'Rudolf' pulling the sleigh, and excellant for KUW as you can see clips of Sydney etc as Santa reaches it.

May be a good one, for your own children, if you are fortunate to not be working. We have followed it the past two years and my kids love it. Also helps getting them to bed nice and early once Santa is reaching Europe! :)

miss mopple
16-11-2010, 09:47 PM
We love Norad :clapping:

I never work Xmas eve but we always track him :D

Chimps Childminding
16-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Same here and my kids are 18 and 19 :D

Pixie dust
16-11-2010, 10:00 PM
We love it tooo, not sure who gets more excited us adults or the children :clapping: :clapping:

sarah707
16-11-2010, 10:01 PM
We always watch him too! :D

rickysmiths
16-11-2010, 10:56 PM
We have followed him for the last two years after seeing on a thread on here. The Mindees thought it was great.

PixiePetal
16-11-2010, 11:00 PM
We have followed him for the last two years after seeing on a thread on here. The Mindees thought it was great.

same here! thanks to the forum :thumbsup: :clapping:

charleyfarley
16-11-2010, 11:03 PM
We track him all day long, adds to the excitement :clapping: :jump for joy: :clapping:

It's gonna be here before we know it :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Carol xx

Tinks
17-11-2010, 07:12 AM
We love it tooo, not sure who gets more excited us adults or the children :clapping: :clapping:

I know what you mean. I get so excited at xmas time too. Love watching the kids faces when they open their presents and how excited they get on the build up to christmas. I normallyy struggle to sleep on christams eve...I want to be able to fast forward to xmas morning, just to see the kids faces.

OrlandoBelle
24-11-2010, 10:58 AM
Never tracked Santa before but will be this year! This is my first christmas eve off this year as I have worked til 1pm the past 2 years. I love Christmas eve more than Christmas day! I love the excitement and the build up; travelling to tesco in the cold weather, listening to my Christmas CD in the car, watching everyone running around Tesco in a panic getting their shopping, and then getting to my parents house where we always spend christmas. Then I do my little job which I have had since I was about 8... putting out the sweets and nuts in dishes around the house! Then all the family arrive... love it love it love it!!! :D