PDA

View Full Version : BRRRRRRRR ITS A COLD ONE TODAY

angeldelight
16-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Morning Everyone

Cold and frosty but sunny here again today

Why does the heating seem to take ages to come on though when its cold out brrrrrr

What you all got planned today ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

Tink
16-11-2010, 08:10 AM
Morning Frosty and freezing here this morning, first job this morning de ice the car ready for the school run then were doing pudsey bear pictures :)

charleyfarley
16-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Morning Angel

Hope you are ok, I will pm you later :thumbsup:

Not sure what we are doing yet although I do have some Pudsey pictures for lo to do.

It is so cold here, definatley scarf and gloves weather

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
16-11-2010, 08:20 AM
Morning Angel

Hope you are ok, I will pm you later :thumbsup:

Not sure what we are doing yet although I do have some Pudsey pictures for lo to do.

It is so cold here, definatley scarf and gloves weather

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

I have sent you loads of text since Friday are you getting them ? Was worried about you yesterday ha
Speak to you later xxx

Ripeberry
16-11-2010, 08:56 AM
Lovely and warm in the house, now that we have our heating back. Our own kids love the frost, they keep writting "Poooooo" on the car :mad:

PixiePetal
16-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Waiting for Ofsted - nuff said!

Chimps Childminding
16-11-2010, 09:09 AM
Cold, frosty and foggy here :( but hopefully sun will make an appearance at some point today :clapping:

Day off so catching up on ironing, bit of shopping to do and general tidying ready for work again tomorrow!!!

Good luck PixiePetal, hope it goes well today :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
16-11-2010, 09:24 AM
I have sent you loads of text since Friday are you getting them ? Was worried about you yesterday ha
Speak to you later xxx

No I'm not getting any, are you getting mine? Just text myself from my other mob and it looks like I can send texts but not receive them for some reason. :panic: I wondered why I hadn't heard off you now I know.

Carol xx

LOOPYLISA
16-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Morning :cold: :cold:

Scraping ice off the car widows this morning, the sun is out but brrrrrrrrrrrrr :panic:

Mouse
16-11-2010, 09:29 AM
We'll be spending the day staying indoors, trying to keep warm! It's actually getting foggier here as the morning's gone on. My lo's are coming in from out of town, so I hope they have a clear journey.

Before they arrive I'm going to look for some Children In Need activities to do.

Happy Bunny
16-11-2010, 09:46 AM
I have no mindees today til after school, so am cuddled under blanket with my daughter watching tv lol and laptop beside me.
Need some sanity from Peppa Pig!!!!!