PDA

View Full Version : organisational skills

Bear23
14-11-2010, 09:45 AM
can we buy them anywhere???

I am so unorganised, my house is trashed,

I have washing clean and needing washing every where :rolleyes:

some people have systems, don't they? wash on a sunday? iron on a monday or whatever

I am soooooo bad at this lol

desiderata
14-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Me tooxx my house is permanently like a tip theres just not enough hours to do it all . Im single with two teenagers of my own who only live her part time so they drop in make mess drop out again alongside the littlies I look after . I need a system so badly too. Hope we can find one between us eh?

PixiePetal
14-11-2010, 11:00 AM
I tried writing down one big job to do each day - washing/ironing/clean bathrooms/hoover whole house etc. - which was fine if the weather stayed nice and I could dry the washing - if not, it went wrong! Gave up and got a cleaner and do washing as and when!

Pile of ironing waiting now and more washing in the machine - house will look like a chinese laundry again upstairs with it hanging all over the place to dry.

Of course I could get off PC too :laughing:

sarah707
14-11-2010, 11:23 AM
I do washing through the day - it's the only household job I do apart from cleaning up after the children.

The children help me do it and they get a lot of pleasure from finding socks and deciding which trousers belong to whom :laughing:

I do a little every day so that it never builds up too badly... and I make sure my children do their bit too! :D

PixiePetal
14-11-2010, 12:57 PM
I do washing through the day - it's the only household job I do apart from cleaning up after the children.

The children help me do it and they get a lot of pleasure from finding socks and deciding which trousers belong to whom :laughing:

I do a little every day so that it never builds up too badly... and I make sure my children do their bit too! :D

My DD has taken over her ironing now - suddenly realised she is 16 and I had been doing mine for a year or 2 by that age! she just said 'OK'! and I don't put it in their rooms - just leave a pile of clean stuff outside their doors - move it or else :laughing:

Mindees love helping hang it out in the good weather - matching socks and guessing whose t shirts are whose etc:thumbsup: