PDA

View Full Version : Sharm El Sheikh

edayhouse
13-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Have been before and really enjoyed it. My sister is thinking of going with her friend - they are both late twenties and just looking for a nice relaxing sunshine holiday.

Does anyone have any hotel recommendations? They are not too bothered about the night life but would like the hotel to have some sort of entertainment. A nice pool and even a Spa would be great but might be out of there price range - he he!

They are planning on going in April time.

Also do you think it is an ok place for them to go on there own, i went with my husband and did get some attention (i am blonde) but just ignored it.
x

Hebs
13-11-2010, 06:55 PM
i feel safer in sharm than i do at home :thumbsup: and i go on my own with my 2 kids :D

what about the new sensatori?

we stay at the holiday village and until recently i would have recommended it 100% but after recent problems i wont even stay there again myself (i dont think)

edayhouse
13-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Thanks for your reply - just had a quick look on website for hotel and it look great but perhaps a bit too expensive!

Have you heard or seen the Sunrise Tirana Aquapark Hotel it looks nice and has decent reviews.

Glad you said that you feel safe in Sharm.
x

Hebs
13-11-2010, 07:42 PM
yes i have heard of it and my friends who live in sharm say it is a good hotel :thumbsup: