PDA

View Full Version : WAHOOOOOOOO THE WEEKEND IS HERE

angeldelight
13-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Morning Everyone

Sun is shining here - weather not bad at the moment but rain forcast for later

What you all doing this weekend ?

I am off to town and cinema then to see the Christmas light switch on - hope it goes ok this year do you all remember last year when you were all worried that I had been crushed when you heard what happened when JLS turned up . Hope they have the right safety measures in place this year

Tomorrow its my grandsons birthday and we are off to his party - the animal lady is paying a visit with spiders and snakes and other creepy crawlies - you may well be able to hear my screams :laughing:

Hope you all have a super duper weekend - stay warm and dry

Angel xxx

caz3007
13-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Its dull here at the moment, hopefully it will cheer up as we are off to fireworks at SIL house. We missed out on my families fireworks last weekend as DS was ill.

As there is a huge Asda near where she lives, we are off there for a look around and a bit of retail therapy :laughing:

ORKSIE
13-11-2010, 10:47 AM
I do remember that Angel :laughing:

Im off to get me outfit for next weekend:thumbsup:

Have a lovely day Angel

xx

nannysue
13-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Have a good weekend , sounds like a busy one .:)

I'm having a very quiet one!!! , no plans.

At least its better weather , 4 days of wind and rain ..... not good. My garden looks like a tornado has blown through it !!

Pixie dust
13-11-2010, 10:59 AM
Have a lovely week-end everyone

I plan on spending the week-end catching up with my OU studying and being the usual taxi driver for my 2 ds and housework.

LOOPYLISA
13-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Morning all just had bacon sarnies..

Me and dd are getting in her bedroom with some black bags soon :laughing:

Then we are off xmas shopping and im off to have my eyebrows waxed

Tomorrow i plan on doing nowt :D may not even get dressed :laughing:

Have a good weekend everyone x

FussyElmo
13-11-2010, 01:14 PM
I remember that Angel - gosh was that a year ago.

Weekend of dancing here rehearsals rehearsals. Well hopefully if I can get a babysitter tomorrow as usual let down by family :rolleyes:

PixiePetal
13-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Times flies - remember wondering if you had been caught in the trample!

Bloomin freezing here :(

Sorting paperwork for inspection next week. Hope it's Monday so I can go out or I could be stuck at home all week. It's ok saying 'if I am not with you by 9.45am you can go out' but I use village bus to get to town for groups and it goes at 9am or 9.15am and that's it till 11.15 - too late for groups :rolleyes:

On the bright side it is a different inspector from last time in 2007 :angry: - it's the nice one I had in 2004 - and she was thorough but fair, an ex CM too :)

Fingers crossed