PDA

View Full Version : WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS ON THIS WET WINDY FRIDAY NIGHT?

LOOPYLISA
12-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Blinds are closed candles lit, i have the remote all to myself tonight and a bottle chilling in the fridge :D

FussyElmo
12-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Snuggle up and watch a dvd with the children :thumbsup:

Joannechildmind
12-11-2010, 04:59 PM
DD's at her dad for the weekend, dp and me got a film to watch and a bottle of Shloer (non alcoholic) in the fridge.
Pizza in the fridge ready for the oven when we fancy it.

Had a busy day today dd had her appointment at the dentist who we thought was going to take her tooth out but dentist thinks its best for her to have IV Sedation ( as tooth has long root)
So poor dd had to have a filing and a baby tooth out (was very loose anyways) dd was very brave and upset that it couldnt have been all over with today.

nell57
12-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Snuggle up and watch a dvd with the children :thumbsup:

I'm coming your way Fussy and going swimming, do you fancy coming:D

On second thoughts shutting the curtains and relaxing on the sofa sounds like a much better idea:idea:

~Chelle~
12-11-2010, 05:01 PM
I have toad in the hole with mash and onion gravy all cooking and a nice bottle of wine in the fridge.

Gonna have a duvet night with the kids and maybe a bit of Wii action, meaning the computer console, not any other kind of action :laughing:

Enjoy your weekends ladies xxx

Ripeberry
12-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Trying to stop feeling like cack :( May have an early night to recover, want to keep the electric blanket on as I feel so cold!

DH will have to make his own dinner tonight, the kids have been raiding the fridge since they got in :rolleyes:

FussyElmo
12-11-2010, 05:08 PM
I'm coming your way Fussy and going swimming, do you fancy coming:D

On second thoughts shutting the curtains and relaxing on the sofa sounds like a much better idea:idea:

I would have done if dh wasnt at work :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
12-11-2010, 05:11 PM
Trying to stop feeling like cack :( May have an early night to recover, want to keep the electric blanket on as I feel so cold!

DH will have to make his own dinner tonight, the kids have been raiding the fridge since they got in :rolleyes:

Hope your feeling better tomorrow x

Trouble
12-11-2010, 05:14 PM
veg out !!!!!!:D :D

Toothfairy
12-11-2010, 05:14 PM
I was supposed to finish at 5.30 and then have a night in suggled up on the sofa with hubby & kids but I've now been called into the Emergency Unit :(
One of the girls has phoned in sick so I now have to work a 6hr shift til midnight. :(

I've got to work Sunday night too :(

Trouble
12-11-2010, 05:16 PM
I was supposed to finish at 5.30 and then have a night in suggled up on the sofa with hubby & kids but I've now been called into the Emergency Unit :(
One of the girls has phoned in sick so I now have to work a 6hr shift til midnight. :(

I've got to work Sunday night too :(

:eek: :eek: :eek: :(

nell57
12-11-2010, 05:18 PM
I would have done if dh wasnt at work :thumbsup:

Well hoping to make it a regular thing, so if you fancy it anytime give us a shout.

Are you going the network meeting next Tues?

Andrea08
12-11-2010, 05:21 PM
big dirty fat fry up for us tea

and a bottle of red wid me name on it the wkend starts ....NOW as mindees just left "Early" wha hoo" :laughing:

miss mopple
12-11-2010, 05:27 PM
DH and DD1 are off on a scouts night hike :eek: so once DD2 is tucked up I have the place to myself :clapping:

Then it will be candles, maybe a bit of interweb shopping for more candles while DH isn't looking ;) , some soaps, a large bar of galaxy and a glass of wine :D

Sadly I'm working tomorrow :( so will be tootling off to bed at a sensible hour so may curl up with my book :thumbsup:

FussyElmo
12-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Well hoping to make it a regular thing, so if you fancy it anytime give us a shout.

Are you going the network meeting next Tues?

No its a very busy week next week for dd as its her dance show so instead I will be at the theatre watching them. DO is coming monday so she is going to bring me what is happening.

Have fun and I might join you the week after if dh is not at work :)

The Juggler
12-11-2010, 05:32 PM
fireworks in the rain:( the display we booked was cancelled last week due to the fire brigade strike so a wet, soggy evening for me. :(

angeldelight
12-11-2010, 05:33 PM
I am staying in the warm

Chatting to you lot and not doing anything to do with childminding or paperwork

:clapping: :clapping:

Angel xx

nell57
12-11-2010, 05:41 PM
No its a very busy week next week for dd as its her dance show so instead I will be at the theatre watching them. DO is coming monday so she is going to bring me what is happening.

Have fun and I might join you the week after if dh is not at work :)

Cool, hope the show goes well:thumbsup:

Yes, DO came mine yesterday, sounds like there not many going the meeting. Will let you know if you've missed anything;)

Well of to pack my swim costume, hope you all have a lovely cuddly/snuggly/chilling duvet night:thumbsup:

solly
12-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Off to the pub as kids are old enough to look after themselves:D

FussyElmo
12-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Cool, hope the show goes well:thumbsup:

Yes, DO came mine yesterday, sounds like there not many going the meeting. Will let you know if you've missed anything;)

Well of to pack my swim costume, hope you all have a lovely cuddly/snuggly/chilling duvet night:thumbsup:

I did tell her to change the night but she just laughed :)

FussyElmo
12-11-2010, 05:53 PM
Off to the pub as kids are old enough to look after themselves:D

I wish :rolleyes:

mrs robbie williams
12-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Well I finally finished my damn SEF today :clapping: so going to send the kids up at 7 and watch pre-recorded wife swap with bottle of pinot - bliss xx