Morning Everyone

Brrrr it is freezing here and pouring down , what a miserable morning

Hope everyone is ok ?

What are your plans for the day

Hope you have a good one - wrap up warm and stay dry

Angel xxx

miffy
11-11-2010, 08:15 AM
It is horrible here too! Bucketing it down and blowing a gale.

I'm going to get soaked later!

Miffy xx

mama2three
11-11-2010, 08:19 AM
It is actually raining sideways here! No school run til 12 so hoping it has eased off by then. Think the war memorial visit may be postponed too in favour of softplay if i can stop feeling guilty about it!

Bear23
11-11-2010, 08:23 AM
Morning,

Pouring down here too,
Christmas lights turn on here tonight so we are going to get drenched!!!

I'm off school hours time today. whoooooooo x

Ripeberry
11-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Horizontal rain, gales, leaves all over the place. But one good thing about this weather is....

My hair is a mess today but I can blame the WIND! :D

caz3007
11-11-2010, 09:02 AM
I got soaked and windswept on the school run. Supposed to be going xmas shopping in Chichester later as its my day off and arranged for hubby to be home with DS after school. Hoping it stops later, so I can still go.

One good thing, I have ordered little DS's birthday and xmas main pressies using my Tesco vouchers and cos they were doubled up, I only paid £10 for the both of them, so result on that one

charleyfarley
11-11-2010, 09:18 AM
Morning Everyone

Wet and windy here too so I didn't bother straightening my hair, seemed pointless :laughing:

Ordered some more storage to be delivered today, it typically came when I was on the school run :rolleyes: luckily I have a good neighbour that took it in :thumbsup: Now there's no excuse for me not sorting out the junk I mean store room :panic: :laughing:

Waiting for lo to arrive then he's going to make lots of mess wich a loaf of bread and the cookie cutters :D

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

nannysue
11-11-2010, 09:34 AM
I've just got back from a verrrrrry wet school run , !!!! but never fear it will stop now they are all at school and start again about 3 :(

Will be spending the day wetting myself everytime the phone rings :eek: if the hospital don't call it will mean that its all systems go for op tomorrow , so fingers crossed every one that its not cancelled again :panic:

Winnie
11-11-2010, 09:39 AM
Wet n windy here too. I did straighten my hair (unusual occurrence for me but it badly needs a cut and straightening helps) then I saw rubbish blowing around in my front garden and went out to gather it in…..lol oh my hair :laughing: I looked like a witch. I gave it a quick brush and lo arrived, dad didn’t recoil in horror so I must look human again ;)

I’m staying in today, blow the eyfs and ‘having access to outside' :panic: I doubt lo would be able to stand up-right anyway being only 13 mths old.

We will be doing handprints later in red and I’ve cut black circles to represent poppies, lo is too young to understand but she’ll enjoy the finger painting. I’ve got a tray of fallen leaves for play later too- collected last night before the rain arrived. Day sorted.

Hope you all stay safe, dry and have a good one :thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
11-11-2010, 09:40 AM
I got soaked and windswept on the school run. Supposed to be going xmas shopping in Chichester later as its my day off and arranged for hubby to be home with DS after school. Hoping it stops later, so I can still go.

One good thing, I have ordered little DS's birthday and xmas main pressies using my Tesco vouchers and cos they were doubled up, I only paid £10 for the both of them, so result on that one

Your coming to chi :thumbsup: :D

Winnie
11-11-2010, 09:41 AM
Good luck nannysue :)

Winnie
11-11-2010, 09:42 AM

I live up the road from Chi, happy shopping :)

loocyloo
11-11-2010, 09:45 AM
my house looks like a chinese laundry with all the wet coats and waterproof trousers drying!

we were going to the park and duck feeding, via the memorial today - won't be going, its blowing a gale and the rain is all directions. got a LO in buggy and 2yr old - not fair to take them.

going to do some painting later, i like the idea of red handprints and black middles to make poppies, thanks winnie :)

have good day everyone!

angeldelight
11-11-2010, 09:48 AM
I've just got back from a verrrrrry wet school run , !!!! but never fear it will stop now they are all at school and start again about 3 :(

Will be spending the day wetting myself everytime the phone rings :eek: if the hospital don't call it will mean that its all systems go for op tomorrow , so fingers crossed every one that its not cancelled again :panic:

Thinking of you Sue

Good luck

Text me when you know

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
11-11-2010, 09:50 AM
I live up the road from Chi, happy shopping :)

I did have to go into chi today but am gonna pass :thumbsup: its awful out there :(