PDA

View Full Version : ideas for a secret santa i have to do??

LittleStar's
10-11-2010, 08:26 PM
Im rubbish at things like this and only have £5.00 to spend!

The lady I have to buy for loves baking, has been on cupcake courses and all that sort of thing, has to be a joky present!

Any ideas???

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
10-11-2010, 08:31 PM
naughty shaped cookie cutters?

RachelE
10-11-2010, 08:53 PM
childrens baking set? - that should be cheap!

Its hard with only £5 to spend!

Rachel x

wendywu
10-11-2010, 08:54 PM
A kitchen timer, they do them in all sorts of joke items and some pretty ones.

You can get magnets that look like real doughnuts or cup cakes.

Rude apron you know the ones with stocking and suspenders on.

smartie
10-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Naughty Cakes cookbook by Debbie Brown.

sillysausage
10-11-2010, 09:06 PM
I would get down to your local pound shop if you have one and see what you can assemble into a 'gift set'. I've seen a variety of baking items like silicon bakeware in there recently.

A couple of years ago I did a 'night in' gift set for a secret santa. In it I put a mini bottle of wine (one of the supermarkets was doing 3 for £5), from the £shop I managed to get a chickflick dvd, small box chocs and a pack of condoms. All were arranged on piece of circular card that I'd covered with foil and then wrapped in cellophane. It looked really good and everyone thought it was really funny (and useful too!!:laughing: ).

LittleStar's
10-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Haha , I found some ace Cookie cutters on ann summers which are reduced from £5 to £2.50 , but I also like the naughty cakes cookbook, their is an extra naughty cakes cookbook too, they are 7.50ish on amazon! So not sure wether to go a little over or not! x

Keep the ideas coming they are all fab!!!

wendywu
10-11-2010, 11:07 PM
On play.com they have 'ABC cookie cutters' £3.99. They are 3 ginger bread men one has his leg bitten off, one has his arm bitten off and one has his head bitten off.

They look good fun :thumbsup:

LittleStar's
11-11-2010, 02:58 PM
They look brilliant~! and at 3.99 I might be able to get her a dough mix with the extra £1. She made me some cookies once, later found out that she had useda mix! thanks.

plus I have never come accross play.com , its fab! :thumbsup: