PDA

View Full Version : Students!!

emmadines
10-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Wow - what a riot!! - just watched the news - Soooooooooooooooo many students!!!!! Yes stand up but OMG it had seemed to have got out of control!!!!!! Im sure there is better ways of doing it?
xx

nannymcflea
10-11-2010, 06:42 PM
They are revolting!

kindredspirits
10-11-2010, 07:24 PM
do you mean like the peasants revolt - or disgusting? :laughing:
there's no excuse for violence but I 100% agree with the cause. pity we can't get this enthusiastic about other peoples lives :rolleyes:

Rubybubbles
10-11-2010, 07:29 PM
I was really shocked when I watched the riots:eek:

I really understand but they have let themselves down! I hope the police catch them up, there is no excuse for this type of violence when earlier everything was going peacefully.

WibbleWobble
10-11-2010, 07:39 PM
My daughter was in the march. She has rung us this evening to tell us she was not one of the "naughty ones" and had gone off for something to eat. She was so angry with the rioters....they werent real students!!!

mandy xx

nannymcflea
10-11-2010, 07:46 PM
do you mean like the peasants revolt - or disgusting? :laughing:

Bit of both. By the time kids at school now leave uni they will be peasants £9000 a year:eek: ...and probably a bit revolting too!:D

I agree, these hooligans were just in it for the riot, not students protesting.:mad:

kindredspirits
10-11-2010, 08:30 PM
apparently my stepsons flat smells disgusting after 6 weeks away from home :rolleyes:

jelly15
10-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Agree wholehearredly with the protest but not the idiots who rioted.

solly
10-11-2010, 08:39 PM
I agee with the protesters as my DD is at uni and will leave with enough debt without them hiking the fees up. We are helping her out as much as we can and it has not been easy.
I really think it got out of hand and hope they catch up with the ones who rioted

emmadines
10-11-2010, 09:18 PM
My daughter was in the march. She has rung us this evening to tell us she was not one of the "naughty ones" and had gone off for something to eat. She was so angry with the rioters....they werent real students!!!
mandy xx

isnt it always the way!!!:angry:

Playmate
10-11-2010, 09:25 PM
My son was supposed to be coming home yesterday eve to go upto london today (we are aonly 13miles out of London) but the the roads were so badly flooded that he couldn't get home. He was gutted that he missed the march, but I'm sort of glad :blush: