PDA

View Full Version : Blubbing @ Corrie

Pipsqueak
08-11-2010, 07:55 PM
Awwwwww gonna miss Jack - he is sooooo lovely. Its bringing tears to my eyes (mindee keeps asking me why my eyes are sparkly!! lol - she should be asleeplol)

Did anyone catch him on Loose Women today - I deliberately had a coffee break then! Poor bloke was choking back the tears

miss mopple
08-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Aww bet it was very sad to watch. I'm deliberately giving it a miss. Much as I love Jack he always reminds me of my Dad and it's too close to home at the minute having recently lost him :(

miffy
08-11-2010, 08:20 PM
Definitely going to be a few tear jerker moments over the next few episodes!

Off to watch part 2 in a few mins.

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
08-11-2010, 08:29 PM
It is so sad, like miss mopple Jack reminds me of my dad too.

The tears have been welling up every time I see a clip. I saw him on Loose Women and was so choked watching him.

I'm dreading part 2 of Corrie, tissues ready

Carol xx

Pipsqueak
08-11-2010, 08:56 PM
At least it wasn't too drawn out - think it was done really lovely. So glad that Vera came to get you - that was a brill touch.

bye bye Jack - you legend.

Trouble
08-11-2010, 08:57 PM
i cant watch as it reminds me of my friend:( :( :(

so doing paperwork instead still sad !!!!!!:D

desiderata
08-11-2010, 08:58 PM
funny that cos hes the spit of my dad too,, blubbing here like a good onexx it was very tastefully done thoxx RIP Jack love you foreverxx

glitzygal
08-11-2010, 09:02 PM
HUH, SOB SOB, I am sorry i had to turn over, i grew up watching corrie with my dad, he died 5 years ago, still very tearfull over things like this,

My dad loved Jack and Vera, always said they were like my mum and him, so i had few tears when Vera went, but now even more, he was like my dad in so many ways,

How nice to see her on there one last time, and dancing, blesss:laughing:

HE will be sadly missed by us all.

and my dad,,xx

charleyfarley
08-11-2010, 09:04 PM
At least it wasn't too drawn out - think it was done really lovely. So glad that Vera came to get you - that was a brill touch.

You've started me off again.

It was good to see Vera come to get him though. Vera and Jack were such a great couple to watch.

Tara Jack :littleangel:

Carol xx

charlie potato
08-11-2010, 09:09 PM
So sad. Still feeling tearful now. Its so nice that vera came to get him. I hope my grandad came for my grandma. xx :crying:

LOOPYLISA
08-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Too sad for me too at the moment :(

Trouble
08-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Too sad for me too at the moment :(

big hugs xxxx

Pauline
08-11-2010, 09:21 PM

I thought that was a nice touch too, a bit of fun just like Jack and Vera :)