PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Crafts

patevans
08-11-2010, 04:51 PM
Well we've made a start today, we have done our cards, calendars and Gifts for Mummy :clapping:

PixiePetal
08-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Well we've made a start today, we have done our cards, calendars and Gifts for Mummy :clapping:

oh no!! way too early :laughing:

i have 2 new mindees starting wed/thurs and another before christmas so will have to be minimal this year

simple home made present ideas for 3 yrs and under needed please :D

It's a small world
08-11-2010, 06:08 PM
I have a 3 year old mindee (single parent) struggling what to make mummy for gift..any ideas greatly appreciated..:blush:

miffy
08-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Too early here too!

Not starting until the last week in November.

Miffy xx

It's a small world
08-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Ive done all my shopping , just getting ideas for Christmas crafts.:laughing: This week and part of next we are making Pudsey paper mache bears and pudsey cakes. Was going to do something for Rememberance Day but dont think lo's would really inderstand so concentrating on Children in Need and bears ...:blush:

squiggle
08-11-2010, 07:52 PM
I have started mine today too

xx

Dragonfly
08-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Well, as I have a 12year old (who is going to be doing alot more and harder crafts) has done the cut out letters and laminated them to go on a handmade wreath(today) which we are doing over a few weeks not all at once. plus she is doing a cake maybe next week for Gran that is fed sherry/brandy every week for a few weeks before marzipaning and icing (obviously dont do the alchol bit with young childreN) so it does take time and have to space it out
.With the younger children, will probably start and put away things they have made till later, I dont always do things in one sitting ie cards could take a couple of sessions.
Plus not all children come every day.So its getting everyone involved in making things on different days--takes longer if you know what I mean
Im rambling byee:blush:

patevans
10-11-2010, 06:31 PM
I love doing the Christmas Crafts, me and 2 other minders have been getting together on a Monday and Thursday so we have got lots and lots of Crafts to be getting on with :clapping:

Trouble
10-11-2010, 06:36 PM
i must make a start i must make a start:D

FussyElmo
10-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Not thinking about christmas crafts yet too early. Going to do rememberence day to morrow though.

karen m
10-11-2010, 06:57 PM
can't start mine christmas crafts till they finish for school holidays as they only here for an hour before school so basically 40 min so we can get coats and hats on before we leave,have them 7 hours when off school

KimW
14-11-2010, 04:53 PM
Me too, tho i have a full time 1 year old. :)

patevans
14-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Our craft bags are filling up nicely :clapping:

mrs_scottydog
14-11-2010, 10:19 PM
It's too early for Christmas crafts for me too. In saying that I did a big Crafty Crocodiles order at the end of October and bought a few things for making Christmasy things. Will be doing crafts in December though, thinking about it December is scarily close :panic: Hx