PDA

View Full Version : Soooooooooooooooo don't want to go

~Chelle~
08-11-2010, 04:29 PM
I have my Observations and Planning course starting tonight, have been trying to get on it for the best part of a year and isnt blooming typical that I get on it when it is winter time (ok technically still autumn)!!!:mad:

It is soooooooooooooo cold, wet and windy outside, I just wanna get my PJ's on and have a duvet night with the kids. Instead from 7.30pm till 9.30pm, I will stuck in a children's centre doing my course:(

I did laugh though when I told my son that I was going on an OAP course, he said "is that something to do with grannies mum?" :laughing:

FussyElmo
08-11-2010, 04:48 PM
I hate going out for courses when its dark and miserable outside :(

Draw the curtains and keep the horrible weather outside :thumbsup:

Andrea08
08-11-2010, 05:07 PM
LOL Granny love what our LO's say...

you will be fine when you get there and enjoy meeting up with old faces:thumbsup:

~Chelle~
08-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Didn't see anyone I knew :( , some of them were moody wotsits. Oh and lets not forget the one who questions EVERYTHING:mad: Got out of there at 9.45pm cos this woman had soooooooooooooo many irrelevant questions. The tutor kept saying "you can come and see me at the end to discuss" but nooooooooooooooo she wanted to discuss it now!! lol

There was a nice lady there who was a bit unsure of a few things so I gave her the forum website details and she said she would have a look :thumbsup:

The Juggler
08-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Didn't see anyone I knew :( , some of them were moody wotsits. Oh and lets not forget the one who questions EVERYTHING:mad: Got out of there at 9.45pm cos this woman had soooooooooooooo many irrelevant questions. The tutor kept saying "you can come and see me at the end to discuss" but nooooooooooooooo she wanted to discuss it now!! lol

There was a nice lady there who was a bit unsure of a few things so I gave her the forum website details and she said she would have a look :thumbsup:

:angry: :angry: ooh don't you just hate that. I've no objection to relevant and intersting questions but usually these people just want to show off about how much they know

caz3007
09-11-2010, 09:32 AM

:

There was someone like that on the course I did, and cos of her we didnt cover half what we should have done, which included the planning part, which was the part I wanted needed to do