PDA

View Full Version : HELP with quotes...me again!!

Newbie1!
04-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Hia, sorry guys its me again!!

I know that each area is different and different fees etc but please can someone give me some ideas of what they would charge for the following scenario:-

2 sisters
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Sister 1 - 1pm til 6pm for the three days
Sister 2 - collect from school at 3.40 and again keep until 6pm

I believe (although cannot be 100% sure) that I would be responsible for the schoolie during the afternoon if she became ill etc. They both have a full dinner and pudding as well as sister 1 having snacks and drinks throughout the afternoon.

Please can you give me some ideas of prices and timeframe that I should be charging for? Thank you, luv u all!!xxx:blush:

gigglinggoblin
04-11-2010, 07:00 PM
I would charge actual hours for sister 1, I would add on a bit for my travelling time to school for sister 2. I would not charge a retainer for sister 2, if she was ill I would not be picking her up, thats the parents job. If she was off school for hols or something then she wouldnt be taking one of your under 5 spaces anyway so its not like you cant take anyone else on in that place.

I dont charge extra for meals but lots do.

Mouse
04-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Hia, sorry guys its me again!!

I know that each area is different and different fees etc but please can someone give me some ideas of what they would charge for the following scenario:-

2 sisters
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Sister 1 - 1pm til 6pm for the three days
Sister 2 - collect from school at 3.40 and again keep until 6pm

I believe (although cannot be 100% sure) that I would be responsible for the schoolie during the afternoon if she became ill etc. They both have a full dinner and pudding as well as sister 1 having snacks and drinks throughout the afternoon.

Please can you give me some ideas of prices and timeframe that I should be charging for? Thank you, luv u all!!xxx:blush:

It depends if you're going to have a day rate or hourly rate. With sister 1 I would charge for the 5 hours from 1pm, but mum would have to be aware that if you took on another mindee to fill the moring space, she couldn't use the morning if she ever needed to.

For sister 2, I would charge 3hrs. You can't really charge for while she is at school as she's not taking one of your under 5 spaces. And if she was ill, it's up to parents to collect her, not you. If parents want you for the full afternoon in holidays etc, you would charge more then.

Newbie1!
04-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Hia, just a quick note that sister 2 is under 5 as she only goes to pre-school for 2 1/2 hrs a day, thank u for your replies guys. xxx