PDA

View Full Version : 1ST NOVEMBER - MORNING EVERYONE

angeldelight
01-11-2010, 06:56 AM
November already - where did October go?

This year is going sooooo quick

54 sleeps I think till Christmas now :clapping: :clapping:

Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend

Very foggy here this morning

What are your plans for the day are the kids back to school today - we have teacher training here

Have a great day

Angel xx

Roseolivia
01-11-2010, 07:12 AM
Morning, have been awake most the night with pains so hoping it's the start of labour.
Rose back at nursery this morning so have housework to do. She loved trick or treating last night and was out for about 2hrs with her dad visiting friends round our village. Came back with loads of sweets and gave me a mars bar:thumbsup:
Weather looks ok at the moment but think it's meant to rain.
Have a good day.

nannysue
01-11-2010, 07:27 AM
Morning all .... Well at least its lighter than usual , i can actually see the weather !! Not good :(

Now that November is here Christmas seems sooooo very close , the year seem to be whizzing by ( well they do say the older you get the quicker time goes by:laughing: :D )

Next date for op is really close now we are in a new month :eek: fingers crossed that it happens this time.

Have a good day everyone :)

Tily Bud
01-11-2010, 07:34 AM
Morning xx

Ived got one lo this morning then dropping him to another minders at 11 so i can go to a funeral this afternoon x

LOOPYLISA
01-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Morning everyone, back to school for dd today

I have my scan at the hospital this morning, then it's over to meet my dad to go and get my nan's death cert :(

Roseolivia hope babys on the way, good luck x

hope you all have a good day :-)

Pauline
01-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Morning, have been awake most the night with pains so hoping it's the start of labour.

ooh how exciting! :)

Quiet day here with just grandson to care for. Wet but mild at the moment, nice to have a lighter morning but it won't last.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

angeldelight
01-11-2010, 07:43 AM
Rose hope its labour - good luck wahooooooooooooooooooo xx

Lisa good luck today with your scan xx

Sue yes your op date will soon be here so fingers crossed xx

xxx

charleyfarley
01-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Morning Everyone

Back to school here so that means I have the day to myself :clapping:

Although housework is calling after half term and the weekend. I also need to wap Mitchells birthday presents up ready for Wednesday when he turns a big 5:jump for joy:

Good luck Rose :thumbsup: You too Lisa, hope it goes well :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

LOOPYLISA
01-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Scan all clear thank goodness :clapping:

How are you Roseolivia ?

Pauline
01-11-2010, 09:39 AM

How are you Roseolivia ?

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: YAY!!

LOOPYLISA
01-11-2010, 09:42 AM
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: YAY!!

Thank you x :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
01-11-2010, 10:15 AM

How are you Roseolivia ?

That's great news :thumbsup:

Carol xx

guest2
01-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Hi

Bright and clear morning, children back to school tomorrow but they are shattered from last nights trick or treating so we are chilling out watching cloudy with a chance of meatballs and we will make our toffee apples this afternoon!! Yum Yum can't wait!

:clapping:

angeldelight
01-11-2010, 12:42 PM

How are you Roseolivia ?

Great news Lisa

Bet you are so happy about that

Angel xx

SaijaM
01-11-2010, 05:50 PM
Hi Angel!

My week is back to normal again after being off last week (due to mindee's parents being teachers...) :)
Had such a good day, loads of activities and being outside as it was lovely and sunny!

Having a glass of wine already.. :clapping:
Going to put bubba to bed soon...

xx

babs
01-11-2010, 09:07 PM
evening angel... today the kids are not back to school i wish they were i really dont feel well at all, cant swallow at all tonight all ive had all day is 1/2 rd toast at 9.30 this morning. kids have walked all over me today ive let them get away with murder just didnt have the energy, we have started on our firework models other than that its been free play all day, ive done lots of obs tho going doc's tomorrow night so hopfully will get it sorted dont want to let parents down takin time off.:( hope tomorrow is a better day 2 lo's back at preschool so only have 1 baby till 11.45 then ill go with the flow in the afternoon..

angeldelight
01-11-2010, 10:11 PM
evening angel... today the kids are not back to school i wish they were i really dont feel well at all, cant swallow at all tonight all ive had all day is 1/2 rd toast at 9.30 this morning. kids have walked all over me today ive let them get away with murder just didnt have the energy, we have started on our firework models other than that its been free play all day, ive done lots of obs tho going doc's tomorrow night so hopfully will get it sorted dont want to let parents down takin time off.:( hope tomorrow is a better day 2 lo's back at preschool so only have 1 baby till 11.45 then ill go with the flow in the afternoon..

Hope you feel a bit better tomorrow

Angel xx

glitzygal
01-11-2010, 10:56 PM
ANGELDELIGHT<

Well i think i actually SLEPT ALL through october and woke up reading your thread about spooky stories, lol:laughing:

I seem to have missed ALL the month, I remember the 1st as it was my sisters birthday and then never woke up...............:D :D :D

what have i missed,??

angeldelight
02-11-2010, 08:13 AM
ANGELDELIGHT<

Well i think i actually SLEPT ALL through october and woke up reading your thread about spooky stories, lol:laughing:

I seem to have missed ALL the month, I remember the 1st as it was my sisters birthday and then never woke up...............:D :D :D

what have i missed,??

You do make me laugh ha ha

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx