PDA

View Full Version : A SUNNY WEEKEND

angeldelight
30-10-2010, 08:22 AM
Morning Everyone

Its the weekend :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

What are you all doing do you have any plans or are you chilling out ?

I am off to Tesco shopping then Asda to browse we have a massive Asda so Steve is not going to enjoy the browsing ha ha

Got some of my grandsons later - all my lot are going on a halloween murder mystery

Then tomorrow off shopping again in town with friends

Hope you all have the sunshine and have a super weekend

Angel xx

fionamal
30-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Morning Angel,

Its nice and sunny here too,

Got loads to do today but just cant get motivated to make a start.

Have some more painting and carpet washing to do to the old house before the new tennent moves in on Monday and have grass to cut , washing to do, ironing to do, need to go shopping as the kids have birthday parties next week so need to sort out presents. Need to get some xmas shopping started too.

Not enough hours in the weekend really.

Carol M
30-10-2010, 08:49 AM
DD2 off to Safari Park for Halloween thing so I will be Taxi service.
DD1 working tonight so I will be Taxi service. 1am finish:panic:
Dh got the day off, I have a list prepared for him:laughing:
Otherwise I'll be food shopping and laminating for new displays! Fun:laughing:
Hope everyone has a good weekend, see you at Angels Halloween Party on Sunday.
Carol xx

Pixie dust
30-10-2010, 08:55 AM
I have woken up full of cold and sore throat :( so not happy as have loads to do but just want to curl up on the sofa.

Roseolivia
30-10-2010, 09:31 AM
Morning everyone, sunny here today and it's meant to stay this way all day so have put some washing in. Partner gone pheasant shooting for the day so it's just me and Rose. Woke up with a really sore throat again but did sleep all night which is a bonus. Hoping baby comes this weekend but still no sign.
We're taking Rose trick or treating tomorrow for the 1st time. Apart from this we're having another quiet weekend before the baby comes along and it's non stop.
Have a great weekend

PixiePetal
30-10-2010, 09:34 AM
Morning everyone, sunny here today and it's meant to stay this way all day so have put some washing in. Partner gone pheasant shooting for the day so it's just me and Rose. Woke up with a really sore throat again but did sleep all night which is a bonus. Hoping baby comes this weekend but still no sign.
We're taking Rose trick or treating tomorrow for the 1st time. Apart from this we're having another quiet weekend before the baby comes along and it's non stop.
Have a great weekend

My lot are out on our pheasant shoot - first this season. Kids, 14 and 16, beating DH in charge :thumbsup: Me chilling :D

Roseolivia
30-10-2010, 03:20 PM
My lot are out on our pheasant shoot - first this season. Kids, 14 and 16, beating DH in charge :thumbsup: Me chilling :D

It's my partners 1st one of the season too. He usually goes on someone else's but him and some friends have organised one themselves this year. He's already phoned and they're enjoying it but have only shot 4 birds due to most the members being new at it. My partner wasn't shooting today as him being safety officer and there being new people shooting he wanted to spend his time watching the members.

Hebs
30-10-2010, 03:41 PM
well i'm ill, full of cold, burning up and i'm sat in a vest top (dressed for summer hahah) but i'm sweating,

been out to get Melissa's birthday stuff as she is 14 on tuesday, also got the kids christmas outfits :thumbsup:

paid for our christmas lunch too, and picked up our tickets for Harry Potter :clapping: