PDA

View Full Version : indigo children

foxy lady
29-10-2010, 12:29 PM
just wondered have any of you heard of indigo children and what are your thoughts on this????
you can read more about it here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children

Blaze
29-10-2010, 12:37 PM
Yes - there is at least one forum member who believes her child to be an indigo child:)

foxy lady
29-10-2010, 12:39 PM
oooooh whos that then i would be interested to talk to them?

Blaze
29-10-2010, 01:06 PM
Well hopefully they will be along later & either reply on this thead or PM you:thumbsup:

charlie potato
29-10-2010, 01:37 PM
I've got the indigo books -WOW. My son has always been very 'unique' and difficult to handle, very much misunderstood. Underneath though he has an understanding of things such as feelings that you can only expect from an adult. He's 10 yr old now. Makes me want to dig my books out. Funny because we've just done an authentic autism test on fb and he scored 28. Its 32 and above for autism 'traits' (not a diagnosis). He's very much is like a young person needing to be unlocked to get him to reach his full potential. He struggles with things such as math but remembers minute detail. Its like he's struggling, but he's not thick, he is brainy.
Do you know what i mean? xx :blush:

Blaze
29-10-2010, 02:13 PM
Whilst on the subject - what do you all think re Crystal children...Indigo children are soooo old hat ROFL!:D :D

...No seriously - it's something I find v. interesting... (I've just lost the plot a bit doing paperwork)!:rolleyes:

Hebs
29-10-2010, 02:33 PM
Well according to wikipidia as my son has ADHD he is an indigo child! He certainly fits the description and he has saud since he could talk that he would never be an adult :-(

Mollymop
29-10-2010, 02:47 PM
I have always thought my son is an indigo child:) :) :) :littleangel:

Hebs
29-10-2010, 02:56 PM
I have always thought my son is an indigo child:) :) :) :littleangel:

i always knew from my son being a baby that he was "different"

charlie potato
29-10-2010, 03:12 PM
I've found some pages/groups/likes on fb. Has restoked the interest for me now. My lad does seem to 'fit in' better as he's got older but is maturer emotionally than most kids his age. xx :jump for joy:

kindredspirits
29-10-2010, 04:55 PM
I am certain my son is an indigo or crystal child. He fits all the bill perfectly, including a certain degree of psychic ability and his imaginary friend 'Angel' who he has talked to since about 1 year old.
recently he has described being able to see auras - he's starting to get a lot more emphatic about his descriptions as he's now 3 1/2 and able to articulate himself better - and his favourite activity (apart from his DS) is kundalini yoga :D

foxy lady
29-10-2010, 06:10 PM
wow what alot of people who believe!!!!!!!
i wondered if i was going to get told i was mad lol
im sure my mindee saw our ghost today non of the other child have seen it and she fit the indigo child to a tee

Hebs
29-10-2010, 06:29 PM
my son gets a visitor in his room, and when he was a baby we used to see lights around him when giving him his night feed :panic:

funemnx
29-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Ones of my grandsons is an Indigo child - the other one is a Crystal! Both gorgeous - and completely individual! :)

charlie potato
29-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Jonno used to have a thing about a cat at our old house when he was a baby and toddler. Used to tell me where it was. Asked the owners daughter where it tended to go in house and it was the spots Jonno wouldnt settle in. xx :eek: