PDA

View Full Version : THANK CRUNCHIE ITS FRIDAY

angeldelight
29-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Morning Everyone

Mild here again this morning , well it feels like it at the moment although I have not been out yet

My day off so I am off Christmas shopping :jump for joy:

It is FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

What have you all got planned ?

Have a super day everyone

Angel xxx

Good look if you are trying for the take that tickets x

Roseolivia
29-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning. Still quite dark here this morning but at least it's not rainig, meant to have a few nice days of no rain.
Quiet day today, going to pop to Asda sooon get a couple of bits then another lazy day in waiting for this baby to arrive. Not only is he due next week but my aunt from Canada is visiting next week so i'm excited to see her as when her and my uncle visited last year i didn't spend much time with them as that's when i miscarried the last baby.
Back to nursery for Rose next week, she's been so good this week considering i've been so worn out to play much and we're both full of colds.

Have a good day shopping Angel.

FussyElmo
29-10-2010, 07:32 AM
A trip to the emergency dentist for my little girl :(

Other than that am just going with the flow just got mine and an 11yo today so they will be finishing their school project of and possibly baking to cheer us up :)

singlewiththree
29-10-2010, 07:33 AM
I'm recovering from a viral infection and by the looks of it my children are getting it due to the moaning and fighting that is going on this morning. I'm still not 100% and my head/ears are sore so listening to them is not helping!

PixiePetal
29-10-2010, 07:38 AM
I am off today too Angel.:)

In bed on lappy now, shopping later.

would still be asleep but builders have started on the roof of the shed opposite me - banging wooden trusses :rolleyes: A substantial shed to house workings of geo-thermal heating system and with a solar roof :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Considering I live in the middle of nowhere, it is unusual to be woken by noise.

Dry - for now - but blowing a hoolie.

Better get up and ready, going with a CM friend (best mate too :) ) so shopping, lunch and gossip:thumbsup:

Good luck for the Take That ticket buyers. Would love to go but in such big events I hate having to see half of it on a screen! Prefer more intimate gigs. sure it will make TV by Christmas :thumbsup: Loved watching it all last year on TV - so much that I bought albums:blush:

charleyfarley
29-10-2010, 07:42 AM
Morning Everyone

Not long to wait now :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

We are off to Pizza Hut today for Mitchells birthday treat, he chose and wanted the mindees to come with us so we'll all be full later :laughing:

Finishing off our halloween cakes and our giant pumpkin picture today :thumbsup:

Enjoy your shopping Angel :thumbsup:

Good luck at the dentist FussyElmo :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
29-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Morning Everyone

Not long to wait now :clapping: :clapping:

We are off to Pizza Hut today for Mitchells birthday treat, he chose and wanted the mindees to come with us so we'll all be full later :laughing:

Finishing off our halloween cakes and our giant pumpkin picture today :thumbsup:

Enjoy your shopping Angel :thumbsup:

Good luck at the dentist FussyElmo :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Ah thats where we are going later Carol to Pizza hut
Hope you are staying in your neck of the woods :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

miss mopple
29-10-2010, 07:53 AM
Morning! We're off to meet up with the lovely Helcatt at The Lookout Science Centre. Cant wait :clapping:

Have a good one folks :D

Tink
29-10-2010, 07:58 AM
Morning only have one mindee today :clapping: but I am so excited as were off to London tomorrow, hubby bought us tickets yesterday for an open top bus tour around the city and a boat ride on the Thames how lucky am I:D

Hope you all have a lovely day
Sarah xx

keeks
29-10-2010, 08:01 AM
My last day of half term :eek:

We're going swimming and then visiting a friend of mine.

Have a lovely day everyone!

xx

jumpinjen
29-10-2010, 08:13 AM
I whole heartedly agree with you this week Angel..... I have had it up to here with parents who can't or won't read their contracts and keep telling me they don't have to pay me if they don't bring their child....... and being down right rude to my face too. grrrrr, going to post them all a firm letter then enjoy my own children for the weekend xx

Hebs
29-10-2010, 08:32 AM
i have 8 kids today, and cher is coming over with her mindees and we're having a halloween party :clapping:

thank god its friday :laughing:

tashaleee
29-10-2010, 10:00 AM
I have an unexpected day off :clapping:

Mindee came with mum... made it to the next road and mindee promptly threw up all over themself and the car seat.... mum then knocked to let me know and I went to give her a bit of a hand.. and mum promptly stood in dog poo that someone had kindly not bothered to clean up! (think she wished she had stayed in bed! :eek: )

Will probably do a bit of studying and paperwork... cant go out as waiting for the man to come and fix the washing machine (typical... day off and stuck home.... :( )

~Chelle~
29-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Took 5 kids bowling this morning, which was really good fun, they were all so well behaved.

The little ones are napping now and we will be having a halloween party this afternoon with 2 of my other mindees and my friend and her daughter, so will have a house full this afternoon :laughing:

SaijaM
29-10-2010, 11:03 AM
:D Happy Friday everyone!!

I've been shopping with my dd, bought her a lovely little christmas dress :) Bought some stuff for me too of course...

Looking forward to tomorrow as me and the hubby are finally having our evening / night to just the two of us for his belated birthday...! You probably know what I'm talking about.. my friend will come and stay overnight yay!!!

xx

Toothfairy
29-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Afternoon everyone

I've got a day off today, so I am doing a bit of Xmas shopping online. :D
I was going to hit the shops but have been awake most of the night with ear ache :( so thought I would keep indoors in the warm.

Its my eldest DD's birthday today, she's 26!!! I can't believe it, where have all the years gone?
I'm too young to have a daughter that old :D

Have a fab day and a great weekend :thumbsup:

ORKSIE
29-10-2010, 01:20 PM
Good afternoon everyone.

Is Lo's mums birthday today, so we went out and bought some artificial (sp) flowers and we made her a lovely bouquet.
We made her a card as well.

We went to the park yesterday, and same LO found a stick and said "look, its a wand" so we have stuck some tinsel to his stick and made a proper wand.

Hope everyone else is having a lovely day like me:thumbsup:

xx