PDA

View Full Version : help heads spinning

~Grasshopper~
27-10-2010, 08:00 PM
hi
im just sorting out my id verification and crb forms.

does the person who is checking ym documents fill in section w on the CRB?? aswell, its says registered body use only but that the evidence checker should complete it??

i really want to get it right

thank u xx

Flisspaps
27-10-2010, 08:31 PM
Just had a look at mine to see if I can help, but the ID Verification Form guidance only mentions sections X and Y, nothing about W. I think I'll leave W blank as Ofsted can complete that from the blue booklet if needs be, their name and confirmation of seeing the documents is on that form anyway.

~Grasshopper~
27-10-2010, 08:39 PM
thank you.

thats what i was planning on doing then i re read the id verification and it confuddled me.

i fill in legal forms daily at work and i have never known anything so unclear, there are 3 sets of instructions in my pack all different. just hope ive done it right, luckily im a civil servant so can pop into the office and get everything signed tomorrow.

x

hannah3
14-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Hi,
I filled in mine yesterday and from what I could work out from the forms, the person verifying completes the blue booklet to say what documents they've seen and then Ofsted complete the CRB form using this information....it is really confusing though, I ended up filling in the bit to join the ISA list, and then realised didn't need to (I should have read the guidance first!!)

Hannahx