PDA

View Full Version : MIDDLE OF THE WEEK AND ITS WET AGAIN

angeldelight
27-10-2010, 06:49 AM
Morning Everyone

Well the weekend is getting closer :clapping:

Wet and glum here although not raining at the moment

What have you all got planned today ?

My older ones have already told me they are having a cinema afternoon, so that suits me . I can sit and do something with the younger ones which will be much easier

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xx

miss mopple
27-10-2010, 06:54 AM
morning. Very wet here too. we are supposed to be pond dipping today but its so squelchy in the woods Im not sure I fancy it :panic:

angeldelight
27-10-2010, 06:56 AM
morning. Very wet here too. we are supposed to be pond dipping today but its so squelchy in the woods Im not sure I fancy it :panic:

Ideal weather, the kids will love it :laughing:

Angel xx

charleyfarley
27-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Morning Angel

Wet and dreary here too. We are off to craft morning at the library and then it's los dads birthday tomorrow so we need to make his card and some fudge ready :thumbsup:

Lo is late again :rolleyes: but it gives me longer on here :laughing:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

angeldelight
27-10-2010, 06:59 AM
Morning Angel

Wet and dreary here too. We are off to craft morning at the library and then it's los dads birthday tomorrow so we need to make his card and some fudge ready :thumbsup:

Lo is late again :rolleyes: but it gives me longer on here :laughing:

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

Yes thats the good thing about it :laughing: :laughing:

Have a good day Carol

xxx

Roseolivia
27-10-2010, 07:22 AM
Morning everyone, wet here too but not raining and it's meant to not rain all day.
I have a friend and her daughter coming round for lunch today so will be having a lazy one. May go swimming tonight with Rose.

Hebs
27-10-2010, 07:46 AM
it's so warm here, it was last night had all the windows open no heating on and i tossed and turned all night cos it was so muggy, and i know it wasnt hot flushes cos the kids were the same :laughing:

got 3 girls today going to do some painting later when they arrive :clapping:

FussyElmo
27-10-2010, 07:50 AM
No rain yet. My lo is mad on fireman so we have got the fire station playtent up so we are going to have a people who help us day.

There is an open day at the fire station which weather dependent as it is a 40 min walk away and no direct buses and with the little feet it will be more like an hour :thumbsup:

mrs_scottydog
27-10-2010, 07:50 AM
Miserable here again. After making the most of the rain yesterday in the forest, today we're going to soft play. Need DS to burn some energy and he seems to get bored at home. Hx

Toothfairy
27-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Morning

Wet, grey & miserable here too.
I've got a day off today, so I'm off to do a bit of shopping with my youngest DD.

Hubby back tonight after being away for a few days with work, so I will make him a nice meal to come home to.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

loocyloo
27-10-2010, 02:36 PM
we went to the library and then to get bits to make our own pizza for lunch.

had a crafty day with halloween masks, sticking and colouring. also printed off some halloween wordsearchs and the like for the older mindees.

i'm exhausted! 2 hrs to go!

its nice and sunny and dry here now, but no one wants to go outside!

angeldelight
27-10-2010, 07:08 PM
It turned out really nice and sunny here and really mild

Did you all end up with nice weather ?

Angel xx

charleyfarley
27-10-2010, 07:29 PM
It turned out really nice and sunny here and really mild

Did you all end up with nice weather ?

Angel xx

It was lovely here, no heating needed :clapping: :clapping: :laughing:

Carol xx