PDA

View Full Version : Halloween

Chatterbox Childcare
26-10-2010, 07:53 PM
Today we have had a great day. We have

Made lime jelly with snakes
Halloween cookies to decorate tomorrow - what is left!
Pumpkin Plates
Cat Plates
completed mazes, crosswords, wordsearches and colouring

Phew!

onceinabluemoon
26-10-2010, 07:58 PM
Oh my! You have been busy!!

Love the plates/masks

miffy
26-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Wow! Very busy.

Love the cat mask

Were the snakes edible? and if so, where did you get them from?

Miffy xx

Carol M
26-10-2010, 08:37 PM
We have been doing pumpkins. Heck, don't they stink!
Made flying bats, play doh pumpkins, and some embroidery.
Day off tomorrow :clapping: :clapping:
Love the plates Debbie. If it is still raining Thurs might do them too.
Carol xx

miffy
26-10-2010, 08:41 PM
We have been doing pumpkins. Heck, don't they stink!

Carol xx

I never realised pumpkins smelt so bad!

And they are so slimey - saved the seeds though for collages

Miffy xx

angeldelight
26-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Well done

Sounds like you have had a fun time Debbie

Angel xx

Chatterbox Childcare
27-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Wow! Very busy.

Love the cat mask

Were the snakes edible? and if so, where did you get them from?

Miffy xx

I just got them from the sweet section in Asda

Mollymop
27-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Brilliant! we have done paper pumpkins where you cut strips of orange paper and then pin them into a shape of a pumpkin, spiders made from paperplates. Coloured halloween pics. made a card pumpkin and stuck lots of coloured ornage material on it.
Today we are going to make a silver moon with black bats flying in front of it. Tomorrow we are going to decorate the house ready for our Halloween party friday.

Our party will consist of Pumpkin carving, Ghost hunt - find all the paper ghosts and other fun things.

Chatterbox Childcare
27-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Brilliant! we have done paper pumpkins where you cut strips of orange paper and then pin them into a shape of a pumpkin, spiders made from paperplates. Coloured halloween pics. made a card pumpkin and stuck lots of coloured ornage material on it.
Today we are going to make a silver moon with black bats flying in front of it. Tomorrow we are going to decorate the house ready for our Halloween party friday.

Our party will consist of Pumpkin carving, Ghost hunt - find all the paper ghosts and other fun things.

Have fun

My house is tidy (if you can call it that) and tomorrow we are off to make a pirate ship at the library and Friday we have to be out of the house so it is cinemas for us

Enjoy your party

charlie potato
28-10-2010, 06:07 AM
sounds like you've had a great time this week, Thanks for warning on the pumpkin. Shall get my oh to do ours as had bad stomach all week and just starting to eat again. Hoping my mindees can come around tomorrow afternoon for a cpl of hours once i've been to hospital to put decorations up like we were going to do originally. xx :)