PDA

View Full Version : SO WHO WILL BE BUYING TAKE THAT TICKETS ON FRIDAY ?

angeldelight
26-10-2010, 04:10 PM
Any one ?

The most exciting reunion in British pop history – Take That have announced they are to embark on a monumental 14-date stadium tour in Summer 2011. Gary, Howard, Jason, Mark and Robbie will hit the road next year with ‘Progress Live 2011’ – the first time the band have toured as a five-piece in 16 years!

‘Progress Live 2011’ will be a feast for the imagination, charting the evolution and progress of Take That and Robbie Williams through their extraordinary 20-year history. The spectacular live shows will celebrate Take That’s biggest hits from the last two decades and, will also see Robbie take to the stage to perform songs from his incredible chart-topping solo career.

Carol have you seen where they are going to be playing in Brum ? Def not going now I know :laughing:

Angel xx

SamBaker
26-10-2010, 04:19 PM
I would love to go!! But I don't think I want to go alone :( and the london dates are the same weekend as my DD's birthday.

miffy
26-10-2010, 04:35 PM
PIPSQUEAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Miffy xx

louised
26-10-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm really in 2 minds on whether to try and get tickets. I really don't like Robbie and said I would never go and see TT again if they took him back but I have a funny feeling that when it's time for the concert I will want to go. I went to the last 2 tours and they were fanatastic but it seems the price of the tickets is going to be steep this time and I don't know if i can justify spending the money:(

Alibali
26-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Not me:( I'm on holiday when they play Glasgow, gutted - was so looking forward to it!

Hebs
26-10-2010, 05:15 PM
not me and i'm a big take that fan, took Melissa to the very first reunion tour but i wont go cos robbie is back :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
26-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Will try my best to get some :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Made Daz promise last time if they toured again he would be coming with me :laughing:

Ha ha Angel yes I saw they are playing at that fantastic stadium in Brum :thumbsup: Shame that ones on a Monday though.

MANCHESTER HERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:clapping: :jump for joy:

Carol xxx

angeldelight
26-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Will try my best to get some :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Made Daz promise last time if they toured again he would be coming with me :laughing:

Ha ha Angel yes I saw they are playing at that fantastic stadium in Brum :thumbsup: Shame that ones on a Monday though.

MANCHESTER HERE WE COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:clapping: :jump for joy:

Carol xxx

No Carol they are not at our ground - silly :rolleyes:

Book a Monday off Carol and go to Brum

Hope you get your tickets - if you have a ticket office in your town I suggest you get there for 9am - you will def get your tickets otherwise you know whats going to happen dont you ? You will be in a panic like I was the other week when all the sites go down online

Angel xx

fionamal
26-10-2010, 06:29 PM
I am hoping to get tickets for Glasgow. As far as I know they are going to be £85 each plus £5 booking fee:eek:

angeldelight
26-10-2010, 06:33 PM
I am hoping to get tickets for Glasgow. As far as I know they are going to be £85 each plus £5 booking fee:eek:

I can believe it

My Enrique were £81 I think with the booking fee so I would presume take that will be more

Expensive though

Angel xx

charleyfarley
26-10-2010, 06:41 PM

Double :eek: :eek: Daz had better get some overtime done :laughing:

Angel you know I would definatley NOT come to Brum for the other ground :panic: :laughing:

Carol xx

Pipsqueak
26-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Me

Me

Me I am going

Me

Me

if I don't get tickets you will see me on national tv having a breakdown - TT will feel sorry for me and give me VIP tickets to all venues

Me

Me

Me

Me

Sunderland are between 55 and 85 quid.

Seeing as we are away on Friday - my friend will be q'g to get the tickets!!lol

Lou
26-10-2010, 08:39 PM
ME!!!!!!

I will be right there with you Pip, having a breakdown if i dont get tickets!!!!

I would go to cardiff (in the south west) but it is while i am on holiday in Majorca, so going to try and get tickets for Wembley, which me and my best mate did last time, 2 years ago and had a night in a hotel and some shopping tooo....good times.

My daughter is in a major dance competition on Friday and has to be on stage at half ten :eek: and i have to do her hair to competition standard etc, get her ready all that business, so at the same time i will have to have phone glued to ear to try and get tickets.....and hubby will have to have his glued to ear and be trying at same time!!!!

RachelE
26-10-2010, 08:39 PM
Me too!! :thumbsup:

And completely agree with above! - If I get told they are sold out, I will stamp and cry and scream and shout!! :(

Now, I have parents arriving at 9am, can I tell them I cant work?! :huh:

Good luck Ladies!
Rachel x

maryp0ppins
26-10-2010, 08:45 PM
ME

I will have big ump if I dont get tickets.

Beetlejuice
26-10-2010, 08:48 PM
I'm hoping to - but really not chuffed Robbie is back :angry: One of my clients went to the last tour and I told her I didn't go because I had nobody to go with SO she has invited me to go with her :clapping: She's going to do her best to get us tickets on Friday though I'm gobsmacked at how expensive they are!:eek:

ajs
26-10-2010, 08:48 PM
i would love to but not at that price

they are not playing near me so it would have to be wembley and then there would be the train to include

not just before christmas i can't justify it

might ask hubby to buy me a ticket though for xmas

clio0602
26-10-2010, 08:56 PM
I'll be hoping to go to manchester on the sat or sun! No idea how to get tickets with all the kids here tho :panic: Sure I'll find a way :D

Pipsqueak
26-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Too late everyone

I have secured all the tickets already and TT are performing soley for me......

oh OK the forum can come:D - if ANYONE so much as looks at Mark you is in trouble:laughing:

angeldelight
26-10-2010, 09:22 PM
Too late everyone

oh OK the forum can come:D - if ANYONE so much as looks at Mark you is in trouble:laughing:

IN YOUR DREAMS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tell you what if you get a ticket I will sort it out that you go up on stage on one condition that you arrange it for me with Enrique ?

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Trouble
26-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Does this mean i can have him?????:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Pipsqueak
IN YOUR DREAMS :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tell you what if you get a ticket I will sort it out that you go up on stage on one condition that you arrange it for me with Enrique ?

Angel xx

Angel i will arrange for you to have Enriques babies if you can do that:D

angeldelight
Angel i will arrange for you to have Enriques babies if you can do that:D

ooooooooooooooh now how you going to arrange that one ? :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Pipsqueak
26-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Does this mean i can have him?????:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

oooh sneak attack from the left while I was distracted......

trouble not with a capital T lol:laughing: :laughing:

Pipsqueak
26-10-2010, 09:38 PM
ooooooooooooooh now how you going to arrange that one ? :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

i have my methods- you won't want to know!:p :rolleyes:

Trouble
26-10-2010, 09:38 PM
oooh sneak attack from the left while I was distracted......

trouble not with a capital T lol:laughing: :laughing:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: BUT i LOVE HIM:(

angeldelight
26-10-2010, 09:39 PM
i have my methods- you won't want to know!:p :rolleyes:

I think I need to know if I am going to be having one of his babies - how will you manage to keep that secret ha ha

Oh you are going to arrange for me to spend the night with him after his concert ?

Angel xx

Trouble
26-10-2010, 09:40 PM
I think I need to know if I am going to be having one of his babies - how will you manage to keep that secret ha ha

Oh you are going to arrange for me to spend the night with him after his concert ?

Angel xx

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i think you would be soooooo gob smacked you wont be able to speak only catch flies

babs
26-10-2010, 09:42 PM
omggggggggggggg i am or hubby will be.............:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
26-10-2010, 09:43 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

i think you would be soooooo gob smacked you wont be able to speak only catch flies

You are sooooo right ha ha ha

I best get sorting out my plans to get Pip on stage is she is going to arrange this for me ha

:laughing:

xx

nannymcflea
27-10-2010, 11:40 AM
HELP. I'm a virgin concert goer!:D

Ok I'm going to take dd1, dh won't go cause of Robbie, so it's just the 2 of us. We are going to Sunderland.(hopefully)

What tickets do I get, sitting or standing. dd1 is 11, neither of us have been to a big venue concert before.

fingers crossed we can get tickets.:thumbsup:

beccas
27-10-2010, 06:48 PM
my friend is 3rd in queue at manchester cant wiat we going for what every we can get but def standing better as most of time youare dancing anyway.

angeldelight
27-10-2010, 07:04 PM
my friend is 3rd in queue at manchester cant wiat we going for what every we can get but def standing better as most of time youare dancing anyway.

She is 3rd already :laughing: :laughing: she got such a long wait hope she is dressed up warm ha ha

xxx

charleyfarley
27-10-2010, 08:06 PM

Can she get my tickets too :laughing: :laughing:

Good for her hope she's got great friends taking her hot drinks and plenty of food :thumbsup:
Oohhh and she's keeping warm right now

Carol xx

RachelE
27-10-2010, 08:46 PM
OMG ! If she is in the queue now, she deservews the tickets for determination, dedication - and hypothermia!!

I hope she gets some - and some for us!

I'm currently looking at peter kay tickets on ebay and they are expensive enough, dread to think how much the TT tickets will be going for on ebay on Friday evening!

Good luck ladies - may have to distract you all on Friday morning! :D

Rachel x

beccas
28-10-2010, 11:44 AM
my sister going to see peter kay at sheffield next month.

she has been in touch they have moved her inside now and given them a raffle tiket to determine her slot so no one can push in... will let everyone know what ticket i got as soon as i know.

theres a pic on my fb of my friend lol.. love the crazy lady she getting 12 tickets her and bf:clapping: :clapping:

mrs coops
28-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Too late everyone

:laughing: i agree pipsqueak mark is def the best one although gary is tasty now he is a bit older.
My dh is bein
g tight and won't let me buy any tickets even though its my 30th next month :eek:

angeldelight
28-10-2010, 04:24 PM
If you are after tickets tomorrow also try

www.holidays-midlands.com or call the Reader Travel team on 02476 500396 or 0121 234 5583 after 9.00am

Unsure if they are just the Birmingham tickets but hey if you really want them I dont think you will care where they are playing

Think though that they will also be selling for the Manchester concert also

Angel xx

funemnx
28-10-2010, 04:55 PM
HOPING TO GET 4 TICKETS, DON'T CARE WHERE OR WHEN!!!!! Going to see Peter Kay in Dublin - because he's worth it.... :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jelly15
28-10-2010, 05:01 PM
I am having my eye test tommorrow at 9.00am and by the time I get home they will be sold out :ohdear: . DH too busy in work to take time off to buy tickets (builder). I am gutted but I don't want Robbie there :p .

Alibali
28-10-2010, 05:43 PM
:update: :update: i have decided to try and get tickets for Manchester nand go with my sis and nieces that stay in Warrington:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

beccas
29-10-2010, 06:35 AM
my friend was moved inside yesterday and was warm last night she is now up and waiting just over a hour left...woohoo.. i am sooo excited can you tell????

IndigoMoon
29-10-2010, 06:38 AM
Not me.

I'm beginning to think I'm the person in the world who doesn't particularly like Take That though :laughing:

Hope those of you who manage to get tickets have a good time :)

The Juggler
29-10-2010, 06:58 AM
Not me.

I'm beginning to think I'm the person in the world who doesn't particularly like Take That though :laughing:

Hope those of you who manage to get tickets have a good time :)

No, me too. I don't hate them just don't get the hots enough to pay that kinda money:laughing: :laughing:

did everyone get their tickets?????

angeldelight
29-10-2010, 07:12 AM
No, me too. I don't hate them just don't get the hots enough to pay that kinda money:laughing: :laughing:

did everyone get their tickets?????

They go on sale at 9

I am not gettting tickets either - seen them lots of times cant see this time being much different, apart from the price of course :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck everyone

Angel xx

The Juggler
29-10-2010, 07:20 AM
They go on sale at 9

I am not gettting tickets either - seen them lots of times cant see this time being much different, apart from the price of course :laughing: :laughing:

Good luck everyone

Angel xx

:laughing: :laughing: lol forum will be quiet this morning then until everyone has their tickets and comes to tell us:laughing:

cherry
29-10-2010, 07:21 AM
Can I just say to be careful who you buy your tickets from as my friend bought some last time Take That did a performance and when they turned up the tickets were counterfit. :angry:

You can guess how disappointed they were when they were turned away.:crying:

angeldelight
29-10-2010, 07:23 AM
Can I just say to be careful who you buy your tickets from as my friend bought some last time Take That did a performance and when they turned up the tickets were counterfit. :angry:

You can guess how disappointed they were when they were turned away.:crying:

That is terrible

I have been told that they are selling them on ebay well they must be counterfit because they are not even on sale yet :eek: :eek:

Angel xx

Bushpig
29-10-2010, 07:51 AM
I am waiting to buy as we speak :)

We are seeing AHA in a couple of weeks in Wembley too... so excited.

Hebs
29-10-2010, 07:53 AM
wembley is sold out already apparently

was on daybreak this morning :thumbsup:

Bushpig
29-10-2010, 08:07 AM
wembley is sold out already apparently

was on daybreak this morning :thumbsup:

We don't have to go to Wembley for Take That.. that's where our AHA concert is in a couple of weeks.

hehe from twitter... as Ticketmaster has crashed due to people trying to get tickets...

'Dear Ticketmaster...please work...Im pregnant, emotional and I just want some tickets to see Take That...Love Me'

angeldelight
29-10-2010, 08:12 AM
Any one had any luck yet ?

Dont tell me the sites have all crashed :laughing:

Angel xx

beccas
29-10-2010, 08:18 AM
I GOT TICKETS FOR MANCHESTER FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Hebs
29-10-2010, 08:19 AM
Beccas got hers :thumbsup: :clapping:

Beetlejuice
29-10-2010, 09:01 AM
WOO HOOO I'M GOING TO WEMBLEY 2 JULY!!!!!!!!

One of my lovely clients got me a ticket - just hope she wants me to continue to mind her boys once she's seen me go silly over Gary and Mark!!!!:blush: :D

angeldelight
29-10-2010, 09:01 AM
I GOT TICKETS FOR MANCHESTER FRIDAY :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:clapping: :clapping:

XXX

Leanne59
29-10-2010, 09:49 AM
I dropped hints at dp for them for xmas at manchester.... hope he has taken the bait!!! not holding my breath tho...
Glad you got you tickets....

jellybean cc
29-10-2010, 10:38 AM
I would have loved to but dh is about to start driving lessons and i am not brave enough to get any in case he has not passed his test by then.
Once we have a car it will be concert here we come again.
Its at times like this i miss living in London.

Good luck everyone

louised
29-10-2010, 11:25 AM
got mine for Sunderland, still unsure of whether I will go, will have to watch to see what happens with the Robbie circus

Noodles
29-10-2010, 11:53 AM
got mine for Sunderland, still unsure of whether I will go, will have to watch to see what happens with the Robbie circus

who did u go thru to get them

louised
29-10-2010, 12:13 PM
who did u go thru to get them

gigsandtours.com, I was also trying ticketmaster and seetickets.com but all 3 were crashing but i just kept refreshing the pages for 3 hours and finally got tickets