PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo!!!

littlesprogs
10-04-2008, 12:28 PM
My forms from CIS arrived this morning so i can start advertising on their website. Only problem is i dont actually have my certificate through yet so if i do get any enquiries i cant show it to parents so i need to chase that up with OFSTED today.

Also although i'm not working till september my sister in law lives round the corner and is a registered childminder is it ok for me to help her out if she needs an extra pair of hands or in case of emergency?

Mollymop
10-04-2008, 12:36 PM
That's great news!

Why haven't you had your certificate through yet?

Mollymop
10-04-2008, 12:37 PM
That's great news!

Why haven't you had your certificate through yet?[/QUOTE]

Rubybubbles
10-04-2008, 12:37 PM
I have no idea about your sil helping sorry!

Great news about cis

What if you got a school run enquiry? could you not do that till baby comes?

littlesprogs
10-04-2008, 12:39 PM
my certificate had to be changed coz i moved house.

i could have children now yes but dont want to mess them about with maternity leave baby is due in 13 weeks

Twinkles
10-04-2008, 12:45 PM
As you are registered I don't see why you couldn't help out your SIL.

sarah707
10-04-2008, 01:05 PM
It will be great if you get children lined up ready for September... I always do a quick trawl through the other CIS adverts and make sure mine looks the best! :D

littlesprogs
10-04-2008, 01:08 PM
OMG! Not that you all need telling but OFSTED are so stupidly slow!!! I have just rung them to see where my new certificate is and she said that someone came to see me in march but has not yet issued my new certificate! Now i know i told her i wasnt going to be working till september but i did think she would get my certificate to me before then!! How difficult can it possibly be to print off a new certificate for me? they only need to change the address for me. So the nice lady on the phone said she would chase it up for me today.

Mollymop
10-04-2008, 01:12 PM
unbelievable! Just typical!
You would have thought they would have printed it off straight away.
Just because you don't wanna start until Sept doesn't mean you don't want your certificate:mad: :rolleyes:

cuddlybunny38
10-04-2008, 03:51 PM
good luck when its all sorted. Sharon