PDA

View Full Version : CRB finally going through!

Katiekoo
22-10-2010, 02:54 PM
I called Thames Valley Police just now to chase up mine and my OH's CRB, the bloke was really nice and said he'd put them both through on Monday! YEY! They have had it at stage 4 for the 60 days and I have lost one customer already (- but that's a different story! Listed elsewhere on forum!). I was really starting to worry that I wouldn't get my Certificate in time for mindee start date. Such a relief. Thames Valley Police are notoriously slow and won't even put you through to speak with anyone unless you've already been waiting 60 days! They seem to expect to go over that deadline. They've only achieved 17% their 60 day target deadline in the last month.
Anyway I won't really believe it until I get it in writing. Everything is in place for my Ofstead approval except my CRB, I've had my visit, done the health declaration etc. Just want to get going now!

angeldelight
22-10-2010, 03:46 PM
Thats great news

Glad to hear things are moving for you now

Good luck

Angel xx

littlemiracles
23-10-2010, 10:35 AM
I called Thames Valley Police just now to chase up mine and my OH's CRB, the bloke was really nice and said he'd put them both through on Monday! YEY! They have had it at stage 4 for the 60 days and I have lost one customer already (- but that's a different story! Listed elsewhere on forum!). I was really starting to worry that I wouldn't get my Certificate in time for mindee start date. Such a relief. Thames Valley Police are notoriously slow and won't even put you through to speak with anyone unless you've already been waiting 60 days! They seem to expect to go over that deadline. They've only achieved 17% their 60 day target deadline in the last month.
Anyway I won't really believe it until I get it in writing. Everything is in place for my Ofstead approval except my CRB, I've had my visit, done the health declaration etc. Just want to get going now!

Not long to go now then! congratulations :clapping:

catlyn
24-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi, I'm waiting for my CRB at the moment...been over 60 days...i didnt realise I could phone the police up...i have been ringing ofsted and asking them to chase it up for me. I might give that a try...thanks

Katiekoo
24-10-2010, 08:32 PM
Yeah - I CRB service gave me the number of the specific police service disclosure unit - CRB number 08709090811.

catlyn
05-11-2010, 01:38 PM
thanks for this advice...I rang the number I was given for the police and asked that they hurry it up as I had been losing business....3 days later my CRB arrived...thank you so much for the advice xx

Katiekoo
08-11-2010, 09:55 AM
No worries hth! :D