PDA

View Full Version : Polaroid Pogo Cameras

squidkidz
20-10-2010, 07:31 PM
Hi,
Just wondered if anyone could offer a word of advice on the Pogo cameras, i am wondering if they will make life easier with the evidencing of the EYFS with observations etc, as they print out instantaniously, what the quality of the print is like and ease of use, affordability of papers, battery time, thanking you in advance, looking forward to your comments :)
Helen @ Squid kidz

funemnx
20-10-2010, 07:40 PM
I love my pogo printer, no ink to buy :) It's very easy to use and the picture quality is good enough for observations. The battery's not great but I tend to use it at home plugged in when I'm printing. Make sure your phone is compatable with it but camera's are no problem (I think) It's reasonably priced and the paper's are not too expensive :thumbsup:

rickysmiths
20-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Hi there. I love my Pogo as well and as long as you buy the paper when its on offer and Graham is very good at spotting them through the forum shop I find the cost reasonable. The children lve it as well because they can have an instant photo to take home.

There is a special offer to buy the printer for approx £17 plus paper on Amazon via the Forum shop. A lot of us thought we had done well when we got ours for £20-24.

You may find this thread interesting and the links in it.

http://childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=68991&highlight=Pogo+paper

babs
20-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Hi i love my pogo too and so do mindees they love watching the pictures come out and the fact they can draw on my phone then print off the piccy.... wouldnt be without it now... really want a pink one but hubby will go mental if i say ive broke mine:eek: :eek: :D

clio0602
20-10-2010, 08:13 PM
I love mine. Not top quality pics but fine for obs and kids love to take pics home the same day!! Have to use it plugged in as battery not the best but they are brill for obs, scrap books for kids to make of day trips etc x

squidkidz
21-10-2010, 01:46 PM
THank you to everyone so much for all your valuable information, definately gonna be my next investment, really appreciate the time you av taken with all your help and advice
Best Wishes
Helen @ Squid Kidz :)x