PDA

View Full Version : Inspections

Fioli57
20-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Well thats another day went buy and still no phone call from the carecommission!!! just wish they would come out and get it over and done with not that I have anything to hide but it hangs over you !!!! might get call tomoz !!!::( :(

Daftbat
20-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Try not to worry and just carry on your day as normal. We all feel the same at times - I was given three possible days for an inspection and - you guessed - it was the third one when they actually came. Was good in a way since it was a Friday and I could relax after work with a drink and a lie in the next morning.:thumbsup:

sarah707
20-10-2010, 04:57 PM
It's so frustrating when you have to wait isn't it?

Hopefully it won't be long now for you xx

Alibali
20-10-2010, 06:28 PM
They'll probably give you a short notice phone call, so until then relax and enjoy your normal days.

Fioli57
21-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Back again for a moan still no phone call from scc everything in place, No doubt I am still not doing something right lol!!! just feel the more you do the more they want !!! I think what really annoys me the most is you are not assessed on hands on and I think that is the most important thing rather than paper work !!! I am total **** at paper work, and writing, and the odd spelling mistake !! Give me kids anyday to watch thats what I came into this job to do not sit and do paper work thats ma moan over lol never mind 2 and 3/4 hrs and thats me till monday woohoo

Fi x:laughing:

phoebe-alice
24-11-2010, 07:49 PM
I got the dreaded call today after months of waiting, my inspections booked for 1:30 tomorrow. Its my first so I'm so nervus! :blush:
Hope you get the call soon and all goes well.

PixiePetal
24-11-2010, 08:16 PM
I waited in last week - no show on Monday or Tuesday, she came on Wednesday :thumbsup: Missed all my toddler/CM groups for the week :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

danasdaycare
06-01-2011, 11:14 AM
Hello all,

Can anyone in the Edinburgh area advise me if you get an indication on the CC visit if you will be registered?

If not-how long does it take for them to let you know (on average).

Thanks

Dana