Only one child for me 10 till 3 today so a nice easy day - I hope

What are you all doing today ?

Hope you have a good day

Angel xxx

Toothfairy
20-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Morning

It's freeeeeeeezing here :cold:

Off to Childminding Group this morning, we have a lady coming in to sell cheap books and also a musical bumps lady, so it should be a good morning :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

charleyfarley
20-10-2010, 08:14 AM
Morning Everyone

No children for me till 3.15 so I will start sorting out the storeroom and toyroom :rolleyes:

Although Jack Frost has paid us a visit I'm quite warm, it was lovely walking back from the school run today.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

LOOPYLISA
20-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Morning, lovely and sunny, its brrrrrrrr but not too brrrrrrr iykwim :laughing: it was reading 3' in the car !

The fair has come to town, every year on 20th oct, its huge, dd and her friends are going, on there own :panic: im such a worrier first yr without me :laughing:

Hope you all have a good day, wrap up x

Winnie
20-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Morning, lovely and sunny, its brrrrrrrr but not too brrrrrrr iykwim :laughing: it was reading 3' in the car !

The fair has come to town, every year on 20th oct, its huge, dd and her friends are going, on there own :panic: im such a worrier first yr without me :laughing:

Hope you all have a good day, wrap up x

Sloe Fair! loved that when i was little and as a teenager, and then again when mine were little.....autumn is truely here :)

Winnie
20-10-2010, 08:36 AM
Chilly one here, all 3 heaters on in the playroom :eek:

LO has gone down for a nap then we are off out to toddlers- looks lovely and sunny but cold so i will be power walking :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
20-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Sloe Fair! loved that when i was little and as a teenager, and then again when mine were little.....autumn is truely here :)

:clapping: :clapping:

Hebs
20-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Brrrrr freezing this morning car reading 0!!!
Windscreen frozen too even though its sunny!
hate the winter sun :-(

X

FussyElmo
20-10-2010, 09:04 AM
Frost here and cold but such a shame no mindees till afterschool. Me and dh are gong to out for dinner :thumbsup:

charlie potato
20-10-2010, 09:30 AM
sunny but bitter cold in west yorkshire. it read 1 degrees on car display this morning when i went on school run. xx:)

Rubybubbles
20-10-2010, 09:38 AM
very cold here too, but sun is shining:)

Felt very sorry for half the children in the play ground with no coats hats or gloves! Even the 2yr old I mind say it's freezing today!