PDA

View Full Version : I want to be good but ....................

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:04 AM
I am sitting here

With a creme egg in front of me

I know I really should not eat it

But it is calling me ......

" Please eat me "

Oh this is very very hard

What do I do haha

Angel xx

manjay
10-04-2008, 08:06 AM
You lightweight!! :D

Remember, nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!!

I say that to myself all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't

amanda xx

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 08:07 AM
oh gerty!!!!! your answer will be no, i'm going to have a slice of toast and a piece of fruit as i want to be slimmer!!!!! and don't want minx telling me off

xxx

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:07 AM
I am telling myself that Amanda thanks for the advice

Its still calling me though

xxx

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Theresa I just told the egg that I dont want it and fruit is better for me

Its shouting me louder now though

I really want to eat it haha

Angel xx

manjay
10-04-2008, 08:09 AM
I am telling myself that Amanda thanks for the advice

Its still calling me though

xxx

Told you it doesn't always work!!

amanda xx

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 08:10 AM
oh angel, it's up to you, i can't give advice as i'm crap at dieting (had two donuts yesterday) but i do know how much you want to lose weight and i also know that you will feel crap after eating it. Hide the egg and eat a banana :)

xx

Banana
Miss delight!!!

DO not do it!! You will only feel guilty about it once you have eaten it! and lets face it cream eggs are not that good anyway - sickly!

Dont do it!

xxxxxxxxxx

angeldelight
I have moved it away

I can feel it staring at me

God why is wanting to be slim so hard ?

xx

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 08:12 AM
because all the naughty food is delish lol. If you really want it then eat it but angel you know how much you want to lose weight. Think of this, how much do you really want to lose your weight, if it's a lot then throw the egg in the bin and eat something sensible. You can do it, i know you've got a lot of awful stuff happening at the moment but being slim is something you can have control over and can do!!!!!

xxx

Banana
10-04-2008, 08:12 AM
We are all here supporting you 100% Angel!!

Just think about the christmas meeting and how good you will feel when you meet everyone again and being slimmer - thats keeping me going anyway!!!

I want everyone to see me slim - the way I am supposed to be!

You can do it!

x

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:14 AM
Yes Lana that is a good idea

I have moved it right away

I keep thinking about it - you know what I dont really want it - but I do because I know I cant - does that make sense ha?

xxx

Twinkles
10-04-2008, 08:15 AM
Angel isn't there anyone else in the house you can give it to ?
Then the temptation is removed.

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 08:16 AM
yes it does, the only way i can lose weight is by throwing out any naughty foods and only buying healthy ones. If there's anything that's naughty in my flat then i'll eat it.

You must be hungry angel, i bet you haven't had anything to eat this morning http://bestsmileys.com/nono/6.gif

xxx

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:17 AM
No one here only a sleeping baby haha

I will post a pic later - either the wrapper or the egg haha

xxx

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 08:18 AM
you are what you eat, so you'll be a sickly creme egg for the rest of this morning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

xxx

ajs
10-04-2008, 08:20 AM
maybe you need to think of enrique and not the egg

oooohh enrique no don't do that oh ok if you must oooh enrique that's so naughty:blush: :blush: :blush:

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:23 AM
haha thats funny mandy haha laughing my head off

Ok im not eating it - well im trying not to eat it anyway

Hope I can last the day !

xx

Banana
10-04-2008, 08:26 AM
put it in the bin!

im not joking!

better that than having a creme egg shaped bump on your thighs!!

xxx

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:30 AM
Why am I the only one struggling

you all sound like you are doing ok ?

Angel xx

Banana
10-04-2008, 08:33 AM
You havnt got the pressure of going to sliming class and having 25 people hear if you have been naughty! That was my problem before, I could keep saying 'i'll start next week' or '1 chocolate bar wont hurt' Now i've got the fear factor :panic:

You need to be on a balanced diet! Even though you cant go to a class - have you thought about buying thw slimming world books or weight watchers books through ebay?

I know how hard it is Angel - but you can do this! :thumbsup:

xxx

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 08:39 AM
angel i've eaten healthily once, the salad is still in my fridge lol and i'm sure i'm putting weight on now i've finished working but i'm like you i can't say no to yummy food. Every week when i go shopping i start off with good intentions but somehow chocolate, sweets and bbq beef hula hoops always end up in my tolley.

I will be the only fatty of the forum at christmas time but like i say i'm hopeless. I can't afford to go to slimming world etc so it's just me on my own trying to lose weight.

xxx

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:41 AM
I have been to hundreds of diet clubs in the past and they are def not for me

I havent got the time these days anyway

I was thinking of joining an online one just for a 3mth run to see if it would kick start me or something

Not sure it would help - I am usually so good once I get started and I know im stressed lately and very tired and I know im comfort eating

I am bigger than I have ever been and know ive got to do something about it im just really really struggling

xxx

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 08:46 AM
have you tried slimfast? i lost a lot of weight with it a few years back but i did exercise a lot as well though lol. The only thing i find with it is it gives me really bad wind and quite a lot of phelgm. I'm thinking of giving it a go again though, not the ready made shakes as they're a bit expensive but the powder shakes that you make yourself

xx

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:52 AM
Yeah years ago I did but I dont like drinks only water so I cant do it I found it made me heave

Good luck to anyone - like Dee who can stick to those sort of diets but they are not for me

I like food to much haha

xxx

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 08:54 AM
hmmm well i think you need a diet buddy who lives near to you so you can meet up when you feel like eating naughty food. Are any of your close friends on diets that you could form a little dieting group with?

xx

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Haha most of them are nice and slim

Oh im sure I will do it one day ha

Does anyone else diet online ???

Lana is it slimming world you go to ? They do an online one

Dont really want to do weightwatchers

Angel xx

Monkey1
10-04-2008, 09:29 AM
Have you Thrown it out Angel?

Slimming world is much better. I lost my weight with them originally and it stayed off for a while. I use ww for a quick fix but it comes back on as quick as it left so seriously considering doing sw again now that Lana has reminded me about the sin free chips!:D Just dug out my book and will have a read when i get two mins!
Be strong!!!!:thumbsup:

deeb66
10-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Angel I know it's hard especially when you are going through such a horrible time at the moment.

You would be better off chucking it in the bin or ttwisting hubbies arm and making him eat it.

I hope you have managed to stay strong!

Rubybubbles
10-04-2008, 12:21 PM
oh hun!

I can't say a word instead of a shake for lunch I've had a crusty roll:o filled with ham and salad and it was lovely, but I figure if I only eat fruit for the rest of the day it's not too bad (is it!!) when I've finished the slimfast I've got in I am really going to work hard of the SW I lost loads before and don't care how much it costs

I realised when I started looking on ebay for slimming pills :o I need to sort myself out big time

Hope you didn't eat it

jmoff
10-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Have you chucked it?

I TRY not to buy naughty things because I can eat them in one go.I have started drinking tea form Whittard as it is sweet so or 40 cal hot chocolate and i put a bit of milk in ...hmmm, I feel like having it now :o
That makes me feel like I have had something sweet.

How about doing a class to burn some calories...

Good luck Angel
Jana xx

Alibali
10-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Angel,

Have the creme egg!! Better taking a small something now rather than having a big blow out later. I have had chocolate every day since I started including a few creme eggs, less than 200 cals! I'm still losing well, but if I didn't have a wee bit I'd crave more later. HAVE THE CHOCOLATE. Then go back to being more healthy.

Ali :)

Trouble
10-04-2008, 03:55 PM
eat it

lifes to short

just walk more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minnie Minx
10-04-2008, 04:02 PM
She can't walk more because of her leg, don't eat the chocolate egg :)

xxx

Trouble
10-04-2008, 04:11 PM
oh sorry

just have a lick occasionally, it will last for ages and keep the craving away!!!!!!!

Banana
10-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Angel - you can do slimming world online yes - why dont you have a look.

I think its around £50 for a 6 month subscription.

It is a good plan to follow - but only if your heart is in it - liek I said in the pm earlier - look how long its taken me to take my weight loss seriously! You do have the added bonus of so many of us doing the diet on here - so you can have group support in a way also, just virtual!!

xxxx

Lou
10-04-2008, 08:31 PM
TBH i would just eat the cream egg if you want it that badly, they doont have that many calories anyway, on ww they are 2 and a half points i think and a banana is 2 points....................

..................i know what i would rather have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twinkles
10-04-2008, 08:35 PM
well ?? what happened about the creme egg crisis ??

I've been soooo good all week and blew it today :mad: too much yummy picnic stuff 'cos of the hols.

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 09:31 PM
Well I did not eat the egg after all

After all those nappies today well ..............

I am going to be good

Thanks everyone

xxx

Trouble
10-04-2008, 09:40 PM
well done you

had to laugh at the nappy bit:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 09:44 PM
Glad you did haha

Maybe its a good way to diet ? Just the thought is enough to put you off food ha

xx

Trouble
10-04-2008, 09:46 PM
Glad you did haha

Maybe its a good way to diet ? Just the thought is enough to put you off food ha

xx

did parent apologise i have read all the threads?

keep those nappies coming:clapping: :clapping:

cheaper than slimming world!!!!!!!!!

angeldelight
10-04-2008, 09:47 PM
She did not say sorry - she thought it a huge joke and laughed about it

xx

deeb66
13-04-2008, 07:37 AM
Glad to hear that you managed to not eat the egg Angel!

Well done!