PDA

View Full Version : If I ran the world I would:

Pipsqueak
18-10-2010, 12:40 PM
make all men (boys) attend domestic learning classes

(as there will only be world peace when blokes learn to do their fair share around the house instead of behaving like cave men!)

Trouble
18-10-2010, 12:41 PM
:D :D :D :D

curlycathy
18-10-2010, 12:49 PM
Brilliant!!!!

Can you do a special lesson on putting dirty dishes into the dishwasher instead of waiting for the fairies to do it (who as we all know are too busy in the Magic Fairy Tree anyway...)

And switching it on.

Thank you!!xx

FussyElmo
18-10-2010, 01:07 PM
Be careful what you wish for. My dh is a cleaning freak and apparantly I dont come close to his standards.

I would gladly swap for a man who didnt moan everytime I left one little thing out of place :laughing:

TBF he is getting better about not moanng as I threatened to never clean and tidy up again. But you can still see a certain look on his face :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
18-10-2010, 01:10 PM
Be careful what you wish for. My dh is a cleaning freak and apparantly I dont come close to his standards.

I would gladly swap for a man who didnt moan everytime I left one little thing out of place :laughing:

TBF he is getting better about not moanng as I threatened to never clean and tidy up again. But you can still see a certain look on his face :laughing:

Snap :rolleyes:

I came home to find the hoover going upstairs, he turned the bedroom round :laughing:
Never complain

Twinkles
18-10-2010, 01:13 PM
It would take a whole term to teach them how to change a loo roll !!

Carol M
18-10-2010, 01:31 PM
If I ran the world right now I think I might just jump off and go live in one of those floatation tanks!
Havin a bad day!!
Carol xx

WibbleWobble
18-10-2010, 01:34 PM
my OH helps. BUT

i am running round doing the bathroom and other essential things, i come downstairs and he is

emptying a drawer in the kitchen:eek:

after i have already cleaned the cupboard doors, splashback, floor etc!

and the whole house still needs hoovering

mandy xxxxx

singingcactus
18-10-2010, 02:31 PM

My mum always used to say that about my dad too. Then he left her and now she'd give anything to have the clean freak back.

My boys do really well in the housework field. They don't arrange and make things look pretty, but they are very self sufficient and EH would not need to be called in if they lived on their own...as for DH...well, I blame his mum :laughing:

What's caused the break down of peace in your home pipsqueak? I'll sign my DH up when you rule the world.

jelly15
18-10-2010, 03:48 PM
I wouls settle for them just putting things away after themselves, housework would be a doddle if I didn't need to tidy before cleaning.

Pipsqueak
18-10-2010, 04:44 PM
What's caused the break down of peace in your home pipsqueak? I'll sign my DH up when you rule the world.

After my 5yr old having a meltdown this morning even before we got out the door to go to school, continuing the meltdown and me having to peel him off me and sling him in through the door to the teacher...... lol

I have just been thinking about it and i believe blokes NEED to have lessons in domestic chores - really simple ones like cleaning the bath or the loo, wiping a surface down, properly sweeping or hoovering the floors.....

jumpinjen
18-10-2010, 04:52 PM
If I ran the world I would redesign men's bits so that they can wee straight :D

Blaze
18-10-2010, 06:35 PM

That one made me properly LOL!:laughing:

Chimps Childminding
18-10-2010, 08:19 PM

I couldn't agree more!!!! Mind you there must be a man in my house I don't know about because its never one of the 5 I do know live here that wee on the toilet seat - cause they are too lazy to lift it :angry: :angry:

Pipsqueak
18-10-2010, 08:26 PM

yeah but then they'd be women!!!!!:laughing: