PDA

View Full Version : Cruises

Tatia
11-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Hi guys. I've got a question for anyone who has been on a cruise before. I'm searching right now as we want to go on a Mediterranean cruise next year, preferably taking in Florence and Venice.

I keep coming up with prices between £700-£1000 (ish) and I'm wondering if that is per person or per cabin as it doesn't say. If it's per cabin, then that is cheap as chips!!!

Twinkles
11-10-2010, 06:06 PM
I have friends who go on a cruise at least once a year and sorry to say but it sounds like it's per person. :(

nannysue
11-10-2010, 06:07 PM
We went on a Mediterranean cruise 2 yrs ago , it was a complete surprise to me all planned without me havng an inkling !!!!!

For this one the price was per person, i think its probably the same for most cruises.

You will love it :thumbsup:

Tatia
11-10-2010, 06:07 PM
I thought it was too good to be true. And honestly, it's still not all that expensive, anyway. I'm pleasantly surprised.

I want a cruise, Tony is holding out for a cottage in Southern Ireland. :D

sarah707
11-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Venice is beautiful!!

Trouble with cruises you are a captive audience and when you get on board the extras cost a fortune!

So best get saving up your spends :D

karen m
11-10-2010, 06:21 PM
been on a couple of caribean cruises and i would say that is per person,but so worth it

cherry
11-10-2010, 08:31 PM
I would say it's per person but don't be put off going, sailing into Venice on a ship is a fantastic experience.

We did it last year and I would love to go there again.
Like nannysue says, you'll love it :thumbsup:

linda2girls
11-10-2010, 08:46 PM
We have been with P&O around the med and are going again in March next year. It's a totally relaxing holiday for us and the girls have a great time in the kids club - they didn't want to come out last time. I think we have £100 free on-board credit this time, so that will pay for the wine at dinner. We don't spend that much on board, but we're not big drinkers.

The price will be per person and not per cabin. I think we managed to get free places for our girls because we are taking them out of school.

Linda.