PDA

View Full Version : What would this come under?

It's a small world
11-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Think I'm doing my learning journal all wrong. Looking at sheets and have seen a few things that mymondee doesbut not put it in. Anyway at a fun day in the summer Mindee got into a police car that was there and automatically put her seat belt on saying you need to put your belt on to be safe. Mindee was almost three at at the time. Where would this go PSED ?? But under what age section and title?? Can't get my head around this. I know it'll be simple and I'm just making it hard !!!!

christine e
11-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Think I'm doing my learning journal all wrong. Looking at sheets and have seen a few things that mymondee doesbut not put it in. Anyway at a fun day in the summer Mindee got into a police car that was there and automatically put her seat belt on saying you need to put your belt on to be safe. Mindee was almost three at at the time. Where would this go PSED ?? But under what age section and title?? Can't get my head around this. I know it'll be simple and I'm just making it hard !!!!

how about under self confidence and slef esteem 22 -36 months 'begin to recognise danger and know who to turn to for help' or 30 - 50 months ' show increasing confidence in new situation'

Cx