PDA

View Full Version : exclusion not sickness policy help plez

Andrea08
06-10-2010, 01:40 PM
hi, i have a sickness policy and need to add the chart eg. sickness 48hrs at home etc

also i am trying to do an exclusion policy as part of safeguarding... schools n nurseries have these as often mentioned =- "Steps eg step 1 = told off by teacher step 2 made to sit outside class room step 3 head teachers office step 4 exclusion.. so to be part of my behaviour management policy too and tie it all up.

i dont want a large policy as such but something in place to tell parents like schools i too can exclude for eg if a child is a danger to himself, property, me or others...

looked on bromley site and cana see anything please can you point me in the right direction..

thanks Andie xxx :thumbsup:

Pipsqueak
06-10-2010, 02:58 PM
I have never come across an exclusion policy, however i do explain that if a childs (or parents) behaviour is to the point intolerable, threatening, damaging etc then I reserve the right to terminate teh contract with immediate effect (NCMA contract says something like that too)

Andrea08
06-10-2010, 03:06 PM
I have never come across an exclusion policy, however i do explain that if a childs (or parents) behaviour is to the point intolerable, threatening, damaging etc then I reserve the right to terminate teh contract with immediate effect (NCMA contract says something like that too)

oooo thanks ill have another read of the ncma contracts thats handy

i was only thinking because schools and nurseries have this exclusion policy it might cover my back if i eva need to put it in place as in the past its been difficult to let a family go because of bad payments or other upsets,,

i have quoted the small print to parents from the contracts and its like talking to a brick wall and one man (not the father) said well its not real is it :eek: !!!!

the joys of self employment lol

Pipsqueak
06-10-2010, 03:10 PM
clause 25 i think it is.