PDA

View Full Version : eyfs stickers

nikim
05-10-2010, 07:05 PM
anyone know where i can get eyfs stickers ,the ones that have the little logo on relating to the 6 areas , ncma do them but they are £8.99 :eek: ,is there anywhere else that do them, i cant believe only ncma are the only supplier thanks in advance

Cammie Doodle
05-10-2010, 07:19 PM
We got some (sorry can't remember where) that we print out on sheets of labels, I have laminated a sheet and now just photo copy them. Hope someone comes on and is more helpful

jumpinjen
05-10-2010, 07:39 PM
ebay.... or could you find coloured dots that match the colours of the old stickers and do a key??

jen x

avril
20-10-2010, 08:02 PM
ebay.... or could you find coloured dots that match the colours of the old stickers and do a key??

jen x

We use the smiley face stickers that were available at yellow moon or baker ross, a lot cheaper!! ;)

linda2girls
21-10-2010, 09:33 AM
I know someone who uses the coloured dots from Wilkinsons.

Linda.

buildingblocks
27-10-2010, 08:00 AM
I have just bought a pogo printer so I can add photos to my daily diaries (an idea I have got from my friend Cathy) and want to use stickers to show what areas are covered.

I was going to order the ncma ones but the colours don;t match the colours i use for in LJ's. So I have some sheets of labels bought from Tesco (21 labels to a sheet) so I have made my own. Each label has 6 squares of colours with the initials in e.g. yellow is CD and printed a load of these off. I like the NCMA ones as they have symbols but the anorak in me couldn't have used them because they were different colours.

Sorry I have digressed from the topic. I would suggest making your own on the computer if you can as you get exactly what you want.

miss mopple
27-10-2010, 08:12 AM
I just use coloured dots from Staples and I write CD,CLL etc on them for ref instead of pictures

KAZBAZ55
21-01-2011, 03:41 PM
i don't use stickers at all, do you find that they make it easier?
karen:(