PDA

View Full Version : Activity List???

Newbie1!
01-10-2010, 03:47 PM
Hia everyone - thank you all for your continued help and support through my registration. I wondered if anyone had, or could provide me with a link to a list of activities which mindees would be doing in my setting. Of course I have my own ideas but thought if there was a list it may give me some new ideas and give me something to show parents/enquirers. Thank you all xxx:)

Ali56
01-10-2010, 03:53 PM
I've got a fab sheet with lots of activities on it and which early learning goals they meet on it, its so simple but really helps to make life just that little bit easier. PM your e-mail and I'll send it to you if you like?
It has things like-play doh/small world/outdoor/sand/puzzles/craft and many more-so clever of the person who made it (many thanks xx) it doesn't seem to be copywritten.:)

karensmart4
01-10-2010, 04:05 PM
Could I pos have a look as well :littleangel:

cristinatuscanu
01-10-2010, 04:47 PM
some ideas i have:dolls house with peple--comunication,water with blue glitter and containers---creativity,buckets and spades in the sand tray,farm animal books,mega blocks,cars garage and people,blue coloured cornflour,stickle bricks,lego,shaving foam in a tray,real fruits and veggies to make a salad,colouring triangle shapes on a paper,stories with puppets,playdough cutting with knives and forks,making toasts--spreading jam or butter,picture card of everyday objects,sticking using soft materials.Hope you find this useful