PDA

View Full Version : Fees help pls

scarlett2
01-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi all
After all my moaning last week someone has now enquired about my service:clapping:
I just want to get fees clear in my mind before they come to see me, so hope you can help.
Take 3 yr old to school nursey in morning pick up at 12.30 keep with me until dad picks up 6pm
Take 7 yr old sister to school in morning pick up at 3.30 keep with me till dad picks up same as above.
What I need your advice on is - the school they attend is not local so will take me longer to get there and back + petrol what will I charge
I think I may be asked to pick them up from school if needed, if this is the case what do I charge as I need to be available on stand by?
Also do you think I should reduce rate for 7 yr old sibling.
Hope you can help all this is new to me and I want to get it right
thanks Scarlett

Chatterbox Childcare
01-10-2010, 03:55 PM
I would charge a full day for the 3 year old and your before and after school rate for the 7 year old. If you are willing to be on call I would charge by the hour if needed for the older one.

I wouldn't discount as they are both under 8

manjay
01-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I would charge full day for the 3 year old and my hourly rate for the older child. No discounts. I wouldn't agree to pick up children who are ill but if school were closed for some reason then the youngest will have already paid and I would charge for the extra hours the older one used.