PDA

View Full Version : Help please! :o)

PinkFairy24
30-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around for a while, have been so busy looking after our little daughter :o) Can't believe she is seven and a half months old!! Wow, where did the time go??

Hoping that everyone is ok?!

I have finally sent all the forms off to Ofsted, they have my health declaration form as well. I had a phone call today to let me know that they will be sending a letter asap to put this in writing.

Am just so worried now about the first visit? Will they send a letter to let me know when it is going to be?

I am also so lost as to what I need to prepare for it. I know that it is in the EYFS pack, but there is so much to read and I feel so worried. I keep trying to find some time to read everything, but my little one needs something so I never get the time. What specifically will I need to be 100% knowledgable on? Everything is just so confusing, there are so many sections and headings I just don't know where to begin??

I have put the poster in the pack on the study wall, right next to my pc, but I am so lost as to the sections it is actually showing?? How does this all relate??

It is hard as I did my diploma before the EYFS came into practice, so I'm kinda chasing my tail here. Is there anything I can read which will put it in easy terms for me?

Thank you all so much, I know you are all very busy as well.

Take care of yourselves, loads of love Claire X x X

singlewiththree
01-10-2010, 06:27 AM
Hello, they will ring you before they come out to see you so don't worry and find a time convenient for you.

As for the eyfs is there no support childminder you can contact who can help? If you have a search on here or look on Sarahs website there is lots of easy to understand helpful info.

Try not to worry :)