PDA

View Full Version : The Pampered Chef??

Tam's Tribe
25-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Hi

I hope I have posted this in the right place, I just get sooooo confused :blush:

I am looking at becoming a Pampered Chef consultant (not giving up minding) and was just looking to chat to anyone who is doing it . . . pros and cons??

Any advice very much appreciated.

Thanks!

singlewiththree
25-09-2010, 03:00 PM
I love their stuff, I'm not a consultant though but I did have a party from a childminder who was a consultant and gave up childminding to do it full time. Good luck if you chose to do it.

Lick'le Oakes
25-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Hi I have been a consultant for nearly a year now. I love the products but I actualy hate cooking, the receipes are so easy though even I manage them. You can be as busy as you want to be and it will def fit in with childminding.

Tam's Tribe
25-09-2010, 06:02 PM
I love their stuff, I'm not a consultant though but I did have a party from a childminder who was a consultant and gave up childminding to do it full time. Good luck if you chose to do it.

Hi Paula

Thanks for letting me know. I have seen some of the stuff when I visited my sister in Scotland and thought it was great.

I thought it would fit in with childminding and was hoping to save the money I earnt from it for holidays and updating our house.

Lovies
Tam
x

Tam's Tribe
25-09-2010, 06:06 PM
Hi I have been a consultant for nearly a year now. I love the products but I actualy hate cooking, the receipes are so easy though even I manage them. You can be as busy as you want to be and it will def fit in with childminding.

Hi

Thanks for letting me know. Their stuff looks great . . . I love the cooker maker (so so so gonna buy that!) . . . I have been pondering on this for about a month, and just this week I came across 'Jamie at Home' but I prefer The Pampered Chef! . . . I think I am gonna sign up and give it a go . . . I already have 2 people who said they would host a party and they are the only 2 people I have mentioned it to!!

Lovies
Tam
x

Mookins
25-09-2010, 06:10 PM
my neighbors daughter does it...went from part time to full time...she went to chicago with it last year

ive read about it looks really good ....just have to remember as with everything that theres so much comeptition.... with places like tescos etc etc

iwas a vie at home consultant (formaly virgin vie) and although the quality is top end of the market the way peoples finances are its a tough one to get people to swop

believe in the products and your enthusiasm will take you for miles and doubts and your customers will know

xx