PDA

View Full Version : Crb Miracle :)

Tribe_mummy
24-09-2010, 12:01 PM
I am gobsmacked, they recieved mine and OH's crb application on the 13/09/2010 and mine was dispatched yesterday!! :) Oh's still at stage one through so hope they speed up with his...NEARLY THERE :)

EllaP
24-09-2010, 12:14 PM
Your so lucky, you must have a v.simple past history. Mine is mixed as my hubby is military so we have lived a abroad x

Mykidsrock
24-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Lucky you. Mine took forever to come back and I haven't moved around lots - just my local police decided that it was not that 'important' to action until I chased it and Ofsted chased it.

How much more do you have to do before you are registered? Bet you can't wait now the end is in sight!!

x :clapping: x

Tribe_mummy
24-09-2010, 03:07 PM
Lucky you. Mine took forever to come back and I haven't moved around lots - just my local police decided that it was not that 'important' to action until I chased it and Ofsted chased it.

How much more do you have to do before you are registered? Bet you can't wait now the end is in sight!!

x :clapping: x

Just OH's crb check and local SS check...then I can have my pre-reg inspection visit !! will call again next week for an update :) Can't wait!!

Tribe_mummy
24-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Your so lucky, you must have a v.simple past history. Mine is mixed as my hubby is military so we have lived a abroad x

I've moved ALOT in the last 5 years...even been in a wonens refuge so expected it to take ages!! Must just be lucky!! I'm an ex military wife but luckly moved back to the uk just over 5 years ago so swerved that one :D

Mykidsrock
24-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Just OH's crb check and local SS check...then I can have my pre-reg inspection visit !! will call again next week for an update :) Can't wait!!

Oh good luck, hopefully not much longer for you now then. Can you book your pre-reg visit or do you have to wait for it all to come back first? Was so different when I did it as I had my pre-reg visit first before forms sent off. Guess it just depends on the area you're in.

Good luck with it all and keep us posted.........you're nearly there!! x:jump for joy:

Tribe_mummy
24-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Oh good luck, hopefully not much longer for you now then. Can you book your pre-reg visit or do you have to wait for it all to come back first? Was so different when I did it as I had my pre-reg visit first before forms sent off. Guess it just depends on the area you're in.

Good luck with it all and keep us posted.........you're nearly there!! x:jump for joy:

I phoned last week and they said due to the private complanies now inspecting us all the paperwork crbs etc all need to be back then they will be booked. It should be the same for eveeryone now. So hopefully this side of christmas I will be registered :) yay.

Thanks will do x