PDA

View Full Version : Soon to be childminder!!! rutherglen/glasgow

AmandaA
21-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi my name is Amanda, im 35 years old and married with 3 children age 10,7 and 6. I am going through the registration process with the care commission to be a childminder. I hope to be registered asap!!!! I hold a full enhanced disclosure, rheiss elementary hygiene, smile 2 toothbrusing certificate and SVQ in early years and education. I have worked in a nursery for the last 3 years. I have now given this up to concentrate on being a childminder.

I aim to provide a safe and stimulating environment for any child in my care. I will encourage a healty diet. I am totally flexible to hours as I know how hard it is to be a working mum. I had 3 children under the age of 3:laughing: I am a very caring warm person who loves working with children and seeing them develop. If anyone is interested in my service please just get in touch.

Thanks Amanda

breezy
22-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Hi welcome to the forum

AmandaA
22-09-2010, 04:22 PM
thanks so much, just wish reg: would happen sooner !!

Alibali
22-09-2010, 06:37 PM
Hi Amanda and welcome:) I'm just up the road from you in Cambuslang:thumbsup:

AmandaA
22-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Thanks for your support Ali!! Hopefully i will be reg soon!!!

Amanda

AmandaA
22-10-2010, 08:12 AM
just an update to my post!! I am now at the final stage of childminding process and I have space for 3 pre schoolers

thanks x

Alibali
22-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Hope all is up and running soon.:)

Gizmo
22-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi Amanda Im not too far from you either im in Stonehouse :thumbsup:
Hope your reg comes through soon and you get your places filled

AmandaA
22-10-2010, 05:54 PM
aw thanks ladies !! I hope so too, your support is appreciated x

AmandaA
24-10-2010, 12:58 PM
just a question ladies, where do you ad for your childminding families ???

mrs paterson
25-08-2011, 08:17 PM
hi amanda

am also in pre registered stage , how long have u been waiting to get registered:joker:

Babycat
25-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Hey ladies! Im just in Motherwell at pre reg but SCSWIS officer submitting my report to superior for approval and then the certificate part is after that woohooo :)

What stage are you all at? Finding the change over from care comm has held everything up.

Also not sure how/when to advertise because you dont get a date as such! Dont want to start by messing folk around. I have a facebook page so far, ad on gumtree and childcare.co.uk and if you stick around here (its actually a good informative place!) then you can get a discount on your childcare.co.uk account. Every little helps!

OH! Do you know about the Glasgow baby booty?