PDA

View Full Version : i'm half way through my SEF

mamasheshe
20-09-2010, 07:00 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: just worried that when i read it back it won't make sense did anyone else feel like this?

even with lots of help from a brilliant e book(thanks sarah) i still don't know if I'm totally on track may get my dev worker see what she thinks ? feel like i go off on little tangents:blush:

little miss chatterbox
20-09-2010, 08:49 PM
well done!!!!!

sarah707
21-09-2010, 07:06 AM
I go off at tangents too then when I proof it I delete loads and come back to the point.

Keep going! :D

mrs c
21-09-2010, 07:23 AM
I found the more I did the more I got into the swing of it and when I eventually finished I went over it and made changes. Keep going :thumbsup:

maryp0ppins
21-09-2010, 07:50 AM
well done....I'm nearly finished I do it for a couple of nights solid then cannot face it for a week or so......I've been doing mine for about 2 months on & off & i don't feel like I've frazzled my brain....had help with the ebook also so thanks Sarah :)

I've given myself till the end of October :blush: to finish sign seal & send....

not that I'm laid back or owt :D

mamasheshe
21-09-2010, 04:58 PM
thanks guys i have to do it asap I'm due Mrs o any day now! i do think they made the questions clearer i wouldn't feel the need to ramble so much!

twiggy
21-09-2010, 05:31 PM
I have been trying to mine. I feel like it is never ending and have sat there in tears for a lot of it. I have now got Sarah's ebook and it is a great help.

Why do Ofsted have to make it so difficult? I'm due an inspection and hope that all the time I have spent doing my SEF will mean a shorter inspection.

Madame Gazelle
21-09-2010, 09:43 PM
I too am half way through my SEF, I started with a massive answer to the first 2 questions then they've got progressively shorter to the point where I've only got 2 lines in my most recent question. The way I read them I am sure that they keep asking the same questions over and over :idea:

Tink
22-09-2010, 06:10 AM
How often should you update the SEF?

mama2three
22-09-2010, 07:32 AM
its ongoing - any time you improve something!!
sarah had a great green download which you use to note what you are changing etc , rather than redo the sef everytime...have a look sazhazey

Mamasheshe - its a great feeling when youve finally finished! I wouldnt worry about the tangents too much - after all it is extra information to help the inspector get a clear picture of what your setting is all about!