PDA

View Full Version : I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Tribe_mummy
20-09-2010, 04:47 PM
FINALLY :)

Was just starting to think I would never get towards the end of this whole process! Phoned Ofsted this morning and we are getting there :)

1 x social services check back (just waiting on my home town one now)
1 x health dec back after gp filled it in incorrectly!!
2 crbs in the system and checkable...and mine has gone to stage 4 in one day :D just hope other half's isn't too far behind!

I know these can take a while at stage 4 but hey at least I can see what's going on now :)

Pre-reg can't be booked until all the checks are back now though which is a shame so hope they pull their finger out with Stage 4

Now all I have to worry about are the 4 new childminders locally...let's hope someone will need me...or back to the job centre it is!!

gegele
20-09-2010, 04:51 PM
there are lots and lots of minder in my area and we're all working, not 100% occupancy but all working. :thumbsup:

we pass on each others numbers to parents we can't cater for.

it's not all bad to have other minder around, it keeps you on your toes, provide you with emergency cover and someone to talk to during the rainy holiday when the screamer is having a bad day!!!!:D

good luck

sarah707
20-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Fingers crossed it goes quickly for you! :D

Tribe_mummy
20-09-2010, 08:14 PM
Thanks both x

Other childminders don't bother me, I don't intend to be full to the brim :) just SOME work would be nice :D x

arly
20-09-2010, 08:21 PM
excellent news, its so much better when you can finally say im getting there! am all set now just my 2nd visit to get n chase up my reference from my boss who is really getting on ma wick now, said he had sent it then was going to send a copy but care commission still not received it :( x