PDA

View Full Version : UNDERWEAR PARTIES

angeldelight
13-09-2010, 06:49 PM
Do you like going to these types of parties ?

IE Ann Summers?

I have been asked to one

I enjoy a laugh and a joke like everyone but I have never ever been to one of these parties before although asked lots of times I always make an excuse

I have been told stories about them and it puts me off I am not that confident and sure I would just sit in the corner cringing , feeling stupid and being a party pooper

I just do not fancy it

What do you think

Do you go to them - do you enjoy it ?

Or would you rather not go either

Angel xxx

caz3007
13-09-2010, 06:52 PM
I have been to a few in the past and they have been a laugh, I am not prudish and am up for a smutty laugh :laughing:

But dont feel pressured if you dont want to go

angeldelight
13-09-2010, 06:53 PM
I have been to a few in the past and they have been a laugh, I am not prudish and am up for a smutty laugh :laughing:

I am not prudish but just wondering how far they go really

Angel xx

caz3007
13-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Well the ones I have been to they have passed around the 'toys and other bits', but you can quickly pass them on if you want.

I wonder what you have heard and perhaps the ones I have been to have been fairly tame :laughing:

ajs
13-09-2010, 06:57 PM
it does depend on the person doing the party if she is up for it then the party coukld be fun
i had one here the woman was so nervous and quiet that the party was very flat

usually you play a silly game or two then look at the undies then play with the toys then place your orders then go home
mostly they are quite gentle but if there's a lot of alcohol then they can get bawdy

if i was you i'd go and leave early if you're not enjoying it, may be tell the hostess at the beginning that you are being collected early for some reason and that gets you out if you hate it

Mookins
13-09-2010, 06:58 PM
you are never forced to join in...ive been to quite a few...some where quite tame others where quite..umm..."sordid"
i remember going to one i was invited as a friend of a friend and the hostess insisted on modeling every item:eek:

i nipped to the toilet and rang my mum to ring me so i could leave

it was horrifying

xx

caz3007
13-09-2010, 07:01 PM
you are never forced to join in...ive been to quite a few...some where quite tame others where quite..umm..."sordid"
i remember going to one i was invited as a friend of a friend and the hostess insisted on modeling every item:eek:

i nipped to the toilet and rang my mum to ring me so i could leave

it was horrifying

xx

I have been to some where things have been tried on, and modelled, but not the really risque stuff, just teddies and that sort, usually the more risque stuff is put on over the top of clothes and everyone has a laugh about it.

I suppose it just depends on the group of women

Gizmo
13-09-2010, 07:03 PM
I have been to a few and most have been a laugh apart from one hostess took the games a bit too far and it was really cringeworthy :blush:

angeldelight
13-09-2010, 07:06 PM
I have been to a few and most have been a laugh apart from one hostess took the games a bit too far and it was really cringeworthy :blush:

In what way Joy ?

Angel xx

angeldelight
13-09-2010, 07:09 PM
Well the ones I have been to they have passed around the 'toys and other bits', but you can quickly pass them on if you want.

I wonder what you have heard and perhaps the ones I have been to have been fairly tame :laughing:

A friend of a friend went to one and she said the partner of the hostess got down to his underwear lay on the floor and was sitting there telling women to sit astride him ......... I am sure you can guess the rest

Then they were talking about some of the creams they were using on him

:eek: :eek:

I used to think that you could try on stuff if you wanted and thats where it ended and just a few silly fun games

The ones I have heard about seem a bit wild to say the least

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

caz3007
13-09-2010, 07:12 PM
A friend of a friend went to one and she said the partner of the hostess got down to his underwear lay on the floor and was sitting there telling women to sit astride him ......... I am sure you can guess the rest

Then they were talking about some of the creams they were using on him

:eek: :eek:

I used to think that you could try on stuff if you wanted and thats where it ended and just a few silly fun games

The ones I have heard about seem a bit wild to say the least

:laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Goodness me, that is a bit wild :laughing: All the ones I have been to have been just women, I have seen a lot in my life (ran a pub and sometimes things got a bit over the top, after hours, stories I could tell) but I think hearing that would put me off :laughing:

angeldelight
13-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Goodness me, that is a bit wild :laughing: All the ones I have been to have been just women, I have seen a lot in my life (ran a pub and sometimes things got a bit over the top, after hours, stories I could tell) but I think hearing that would put me off :laughing:

So now you see why I have never fancied going

None of my friends actually have one of these parties its always friends of friends or something like that or people they work with - they obviously like to let their hair down out of hours :laughing:

Think you should tell us some of your stories ha

Angel xx

ajs
13-09-2010, 07:18 PM
men aren't actually allowed to be at them so he should not have been there

caz3007
13-09-2010, 07:20 PM
So now you see why I have never fancied going

None of my friends actually have one of these parties its always friends of friends or something like that or people they work with - they obviously like to let their hair down out of hours :laughing:

Think you should tell us some of your stories ha

Angel xx

This is a family site and dont think it would be appropriate, but I have seen all sorts :laughing:

PixiePetal
13-09-2010, 07:20 PM
my sister used to sell Ann Summers - just a laugh amongst the girls really. No men are allowed, thought that was one of their rules?

Not really my scene but have been along to make up the numbers and have a few drinks. Prefer the Body Shop parties :)

caz3007
13-09-2010, 07:22 PM
my sister used to sell Ann Summers - just a laugh amongst the girls really. No men are allowed, thought that was one of their rules?

:)

Thats what I thought, I am sure a lot of times the seller makes that quite clear but can remember one saying if hubbies or partners did want to have a look, she was quite happy to let them at the end but not during the party

Gizmo
13-09-2010, 07:22 PM
In what way Joy ?

Angel xx

erm she sat on one of the toys that seemed to buzz and enjoyed it a bit too much :blush: :blush: :blush:

caz3007
13-09-2010, 07:24 PM
erm she sat on one of the toys that seemed to buzz I enjoyed it a bit too much :blush: :blush: :blush:

You enjoyed it :laughing:

Oh you edited it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
13-09-2010, 07:27 PM
erm she sat on one of the toys that seemed to buzz and enjoyed it a bit too much :blush: :blush: :blush:

Omg :laughing:

Angel xx

Mookins
13-09-2010, 07:29 PM

OMG:eek:

xx

nannymcflea
13-09-2010, 08:03 PM
I've been to a couple but they have been more like tupperware parties compared to what people are describing here!:eek:

charlie potato
13-09-2010, 08:11 PM
OMG:eek:

xx

hahaha, you just wouldn't.... :eek:

Donkey
13-09-2010, 08:16 PM
again, it all depends on the group of women and the party organiser...

I used to be an organiser about 6 years ago. I would try and tailor my games to my audience!!

ORKSIE
13-09-2010, 08:24 PM

No way........hope she didnt pass it round afterwards:eek: :eek:

Ok I have just got me coat :panic: :D

LOOPYLISA
13-09-2010, 08:37 PM
Yes great fun :-) x

angeldelight
13-09-2010, 09:30 PM
No way........hope she didnt pass it round afterwards:eek: :eek:

Ok I have just got me coat :panic: :D

Crikey :eek: :eek:

Angel xx

Trouble
13-09-2010, 10:14 PM
I love ann summers:D :D :clapping: :clapping:

sweets
13-09-2010, 10:25 PM
I've been to a couple but they have been more like tupperware parties compared to what people are describing here!:eek:

think i'd rather go to a tupperware party :panic: :panic:

went to an aloe vera party once, what a load of rubbish that was!:p

LittleAcorns
13-09-2010, 10:51 PM
theyre great fun! im hosting one soon x

angeldelight
14-09-2010, 05:25 AM
theyre great fun! im hosting one soon x

Well you will have to let us know if your party turns out wild ha ha

Angel xx

Roseolivia
14-09-2010, 05:42 AM
No i get really embarrassed.:blush:

ORKSIE
14-09-2010, 07:01 AM
I love em.

You have to have the right Rep with a good sence of humour, and guests who dont take things seriously or get offended easily.:thumbsup:

Tribe_mummy
14-09-2010, 07:09 AM
I have been to a couple and the last one was the best. A few glasses of wine always helps too :) great excuse to remember we are not just mummies/minders! :D

We played silly games like bingo but with naughty words relating to the "subject", matching pairs games, Then an alphabet game where the rep shouted out a letter and whoever came up with the naughtiest word one a car, most cards wo a prize....we also had a dare game towards the end(when everyone had had a few drinks) It wasn't bad just things like get on the floor and howl like a wolf at a full moon...show someone your preferred position...show us as may positions in 30 seconds etc...so really not too bad...ours was ladies only and we all knew each other (and the wine bottle) very well which helped lol x

Toothfairy
14-09-2010, 07:39 AM
I went to a couple when I was in my 20's/30's but now I'm in my 40's I feel to old and fat to be going to these sort of parties.

I will leave it for the youngsters :D