PDA

View Full Version : Updated my site

Tribe_mummy
12-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Have updated my site to incorporate my new name, opinions greatfully recieved xx

http://jumpingjackswhitnash.webs.com/

Jac xx

gazanne
12-09-2010, 08:05 AM
Wow looks great, well done. I need to start to think about creating one but dont know where to start. Hoping my 16yr DD will point me in the right direction. xxx

Tribe_mummy
12-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Wow looks great, well done. I need to start to think about creating one but dont know where to start. Hoping my 16yr DD will point me in the right direction. xxx

Thank you! It still needs more adding to it but it's a start. It 'squite simple to do with webs as they give you instructions :D and teenagers are great learning tools lol x

catswhiskers
12-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi - there are a few spelling mistakes and extra letters or missing letters but other than that it looks really friendly and inviting!

Alibali
12-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Lovely site, well done. Can I just say though, I think it's a lot to say you'll be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! They may hold you to it!!

Tribe_mummy
12-09-2010, 01:24 PM
Hi - there are a few spelling mistakes and extra letters or missing letters but other than that it looks really friendly and inviting!

Thanks will go back and check now, meant to do it this morning oops!
Thank you x

Tribe_mummy
12-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Lovely site, well done. Can I just say though, I think it's a lot to say you'll be available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! They may hold you to it!!

Thank you. I don'tt mind what hours I work atm just trying to get myself known so going to be very flexible,(for now lol) x

karensmart4
12-09-2010, 05:12 PM
I think you have done a great job, going to do mine but waiting on being accredited :blush:

I think the link to child tax credits is a v good idea :thumbsup:

Tribe_mummy
12-09-2010, 06:39 PM
I think you have done a great job, going to do mine but waiting on being accredited :blush:

I think the link to child tax credits is a v good idea :thumbsup:

Ohhh good luck :) and thank you x

littlemiracles
13-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Site looks great! well done :clapping:

Tribe_mummy
20-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Site looks great! well done :clapping:

Thank you :)

catswhiskers
20-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Hi - just noticed on the Contacts page it should be "I look forward" instead of "I looks forwards".

You still have a few spelling mistakes on Working hours and fees, accommodate has two m's and you've spelt separate wrong.

On Daily Routine you've missed out the l on monthly and on About me you've missed out the n on green.

Sorry!

Tribe_mummy
20-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks! I have looked at most of these previously but think I must have forgot to press "publish" thanks for pointing them out x