PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe......

Tina O
10-09-2010, 10:07 PM
In Ghosts.......

it getting to that time of year again and I can't decide if I believe or not???
:eek:

Hebs
10-09-2010, 10:16 PM
yes yes yes yes

after the goings on i've had recently...
house alarm going off
smells
feathers
things moving

YES :thumbsup:

caz3007
10-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Definately, had so many things happen to me after my nanny died.

Also my stepdad is a medium in London and my mum is a healer, so been bought up with it

SYLVIA
11-09-2010, 09:03 PM
OH YES!! Had a visit from my nan when I first moved in my house. Both my daughters and boyfriends have had running footsteps downstairs at night And have had medium to the house to sort it out. Had a tv programme made here about it.

Pipsqueak
11-09-2010, 09:07 PM
Yes.
My dad has visited me and my son
I am sure my nan has been around as well

Ripeberry
11-09-2010, 09:07 PM
I want to believe but have never had an 'encounter' even when I stayed in a supposed haunted house in Wales and was sponsored to do it as well. :(

LOOPYLISA
11-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Nope

sorry :thumbsup:

Mookins
11-09-2010, 09:19 PM
yes..and would love to be more "in tune" with them...anone know how to go about this?
xx

lisal5632
12-09-2010, 07:46 AM
Yes, my daughter often talks about a little boy, and i know its my brother, he died very young and i have very strange things happen when i talk about him :-) would love to know more though xx

Mookins
12-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Yes, my daughter often talks about a little boy, and i know its my brother, he died very young and i have very strange things happen when i talk about him :-) would love to know more though xx

my dd would often see a man in our bedroom!!! glad hubby was there when she first mentioned it else there could of been trouble lol

she would get very upset he always in the same place, she gave a description and everything...dont know who it could be but one day i stood in there and said that im sure he didnt mean to but hes upsetting dd please could he leave her alone and that if he needed any help or wanted to communicate try with me

touch wood shes not mentioned him since:)
which i thought was nice of him

xx

karensmart4
12-09-2010, 11:14 AM
YES definately, we have always had 'things' going on since we moved into our house 18yrs ago.

Now and again it goes quiet but then you feel someone brush past you or touch you on both shoulders. It always happens in the doorway to the dining room.

I always hang my keys up on their hook inside the cupboard and I mean always, one day I went to get them and they weren't there (hubby has his own and doesn't use mine), anyway I searched high and low for them, checked all bags and pockets, I thought back and visualised when I had them last and I knew I had hung them up! I stood in the middle of the kitchen and said very clearly "right thats enough, I'm in a hurry, give me my keys back now", I literally turned around and my keys were on the worktop in full and open view.

We had a photo in a frame of my dad on a shelf, it 'slid off the shelf, across one chair and landed in my daughters lap on the sofa....we just all stared at each other, then I picked the photo up, talked to my dad in the photo and put him back on the shelf....it hasn't happened since.

Since my Mum died last year I have had a white feather appear every now and then, not sure whether its her communicating or not.

There is something else as well to do with her but i'm starting to get a bit emotional now so will tell another time.

loocyloo
12-09-2010, 12:02 PM
at our old house DS, who was only 2 or so, used to say sometimes that there was a man in his room at night.

our house wasn't very old, and i didn't take much notice, but now i wish i had him for a description.

i do believe, but never experienced anything myself x

lisal5632
12-09-2010, 12:09 PM
my dd would often see a man in our bedroom!!! glad hubby was there when she first mentioned it else there could of been trouble lol

she would get very upset he always in the same place, she gave a description and everything...dont know who it could be but one day i stood in there and said that im sure he didnt mean to but hes upsetting dd please could he leave her alone and that if he needed any help or wanted to communicate try with me

touch wood shes not mentioned him since:)
which i thought was nice of him

xx

I really don't mind :-) i like to think he is visiting every now and again - i was poorly as a child and i used to talk to him 2! strange i know but he's not here to hurt us, so i think leave him visiting! xx