View Full Version : THANK CRUNCHIE ITS FRIDAY

angeldelight
10-09-2010, 08:16 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

FRIDAY :thumbsup:

Morning Everyone

Hope everyone ok

We have drizzle here this morning

Day off for me I still under the weather and kids are all ill so a nice long weekend coming up

I am just going to chill out not doing anything

What about everyone else what are you doing today ?

Have a super duper Friday

Angel xxx

Trouble
10-09-2010, 08:19 AM
My son is coming home:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:God i have missed him

T mobile are going i hope to fix things today:idea: they had better

and its friday:D :D :D

angeldelight
10-09-2010, 08:20 AM
My son is coming home :clapping: :clapping:God i have missed him

T mobile are going i hope to fix things today:idea: they had better

and its friday:D :D :D

So what could be better :clapping:

Your day is going to be good then

Have a good one

Angel xx

maryp0ppins
10-09-2010, 08:32 AM
Mindee (7yrs) after school isn't coming mum text this morning to tell me :thumbsup: so no school run later :)

Dismantling trampoline this morning with hubby....get a big old chunk of my garden back.

I'm babysitting my nephew (12 weeks old) at 1 :jump for joy: my sis in-law has a hair appointment & it's the first time she has left him with anyone :D

oh and its drizzling here too

enjoy your long weekend & hope your all feeling better soon XXXXXXXXXXX

Cammie Doodle
10-09-2010, 09:25 AM
All packed and ready to go to Scotland, to see Parents and Sis before we head to Edinburgh stay over night then fly to Dom Rep on Sun for son's wedding (big box of tissues may be needed lol) Just waiting for hubby to come in off duty pack car and we will be off.
Feel bad leaving Carolyn as she is off to look at Nursing homes for her Mum, I was hoping to be here to give her some support, bless her it must be soooo hard, they want to send her Mum almost 1 hr away even though they are paying full amount (I think it's a cheek) and its not cheap :eek: Look after her for me everyone till I get back , she will need someone to talk to being she can't pop in next door lol

venus89
10-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Dreading whatever bad is going to happen today. I've had a lousy week, bad things have happened every day, starting with my custody troubles with my ex over my daughter, a fine that's not my fault, finding out all my mindees are leaving, and last night my dog died :( . We've had 6 days of horribleness and I'm dreading what the 7th day will bring :panic:

loocyloo
10-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Dreading whatever bad is going to happen today. I've had a lousy week, bad things have happened every day, starting with my custody troubles with my ex over my daughter, a fine that's not my fault, finding out all my mindees are leaving, and last night my dog died :( . We've had 6 days of horribleness and I'm dreading what the 7th day will bring :panic:

:group hug: :group hug: :group hug: to you xxx

i'm not working, popped out and got a few bits, and am going out with friends for a childfree lunch later!

i ought to be doing a pile of paperwork that i have accrued this week, i know it will only take me 1/2hr, but i am not motivated to do it! might take it with me to do whilst DD is at music after school!

oh i am tidying the house and returning it to a 'normal' house rather than a childminders house as we aretrying to sell, and apparently having toys everywhere doesn't help ;)

xxx

kindredspirits
10-09-2010, 12:30 PM
Yay its Friday - George has a cold and he's given it to me so I feel like death warmed up - nice quiet weekend in store methinks. :thumbsup:

venus89
10-09-2010, 12:34 PM
:group hug: :group hug: :group hug: to you xxx

Thankyou x

SaijaM
10-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Happy Friday! I knew you would post this :) Haven't been posting for a while, I've just been so busy starting my new career, as I'm FINALLY registered childminder Yayyyyyyyyy!

I shall celebrate tonight with a drink or two :D

Come on mindees, let's go! .. well, let's wait until Monday shall we..

Happy weekend everyone xx
Saija