PDA

View Full Version : pre reg visit and EYFS

meggie moo
09-09-2010, 01:56 PM
hi everyone, i am new to this site so please forgive me. I have currently put in my ofsted registration forms and im wondering what sort of questions they ask you on the pre reg visit, im so nervous about it. I have some polices and procedures prepared, thats about it. Also im trying to get my head around EYFS framework, could anybody give me an example on how to put it into practice. Thanks to all in advance.:)

sarah707
09-09-2010, 04:52 PM
The best person to ask is the one training you at your pre-registration sessions.

S/he should give you the low-down on Ofsted, Eyfs etc so that you are fully prepared for your visit.

I hope it all goes well for you! Don't forget to let us know how you get on :D

keeks
09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
In the Ofsted pack you get the "Preparing for your registration visit" booklet. Answer the questions in that booklet, I was told they use it during the pre reg visit. They may not ask all the questions and they may ask other ones, but it is good to have all that info on paper so you don't get so confused and stressed and muddled (which I would without having thought beforehand).

Good luck, I'll be sending my application in the next few days too! :eek:

xx

Lorraine B
10-09-2010, 06:13 PM
I am glad you asked as I am sat here waiting for THE call and very nervous :panic: