PDA

View Full Version : IF YOU HAD THE GUTS WHAT IS THE MOST BIZZARE THING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO?

angeldelight
08-09-2010, 10:50 PM
If you had the guts to do something really bizzare or just weird what would you do ?

Have you ever wanted to have your body painted - would you dare walk out like it ?

http://www.getmadeup.com/?gclid=CJS19vbz-KMCFYGX2AodFDI4JA

Body piercings everywhere ?

What about some wacko outfit that you really love but would not be seen dead in

Would you dare to dress like Lady Gaga

A nudist beach - would you do this ?

Something crazy like a stunt person ?

Shout out loud in the cinema at a sad moment ?

Start a food fight at a party like you see in films ? :laughing:

Run with your trolly in Asda or wherever and knock the biggest display down that you can find :laughing:

Anything - it can be totally crazy

What would you do if you could or if you had the guts ?

Have any of you ever done any of the above or anything worse because you actually DID have the guts ?

Angel xxx

LittleAcorns
08-09-2010, 11:27 PM
yeah, Id get my body painted! and walk around naked! if I lost 20lbs first lol

I love piercings and would get pretty much anything done! infact I probably will now!!!

im contemplating getting a large tattoo down my side, and love love piercings on it!

mama2three
09-09-2010, 05:58 AM
I did! ( the body painting thing):blush:
Back in my younger slimmer freer days we used to go to a nightclub which had theme night occasionally - one was a wear as little as you dare night. So my brother in law is an amazing artist and painted me!
I actually had a flesh coloured body on but he painted the right bits so you couldnt tell . It was an amazing night , fairly sure no photographic evidence remains though!
If only I had the body / confidence / opportunity these days!!

Tribe_mummy
09-09-2010, 06:51 AM
Mine would have to be a parachute jump, always wanted to do one for charity but never had the guts! x

Tina O
09-09-2010, 07:04 AM
My friend Cara learnt to swim last year and is at this moment in USA waiting to do the 'ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ' charity swim, she is due to start 8.30am local time....... she will be swimming 1.5 miles in open sea, with creature that may want to eat her, and very choppy water.... she is swimming for 'help for heroes' and 'care for family' charities..... I think she is crazy, but a wonderful women, if anyone is so inclined, she has a strong Christian faith and is asking for prayers as she swims, she will be swimming 15.30-16.30 GMT on 11th (sat).....

xx:clapping: :clapping:

Trouble
09-09-2010, 07:26 AM
My friend Cara learnt to swim last year and is at this moment in USA waiting to do the 'ESCAPE FROM ALCATRAZ' charity swim, she is due to start 8.30am local time....... she will be swimming 1.5 miles in open sea, with creature that may want to eat her, and very choppy water.... she is swimming for 'help for heroes' and 'care for family' charities..... I think she is crazy, but a wonderful women, if anyone is so inclined, she has a strong Christian faith and is asking for prayers as she swims, she will be swimming 15.30-16.30 GMT on 11th (sat).....

i think thios would top anything i had to say well done her :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

jelly15
09-09-2010, 07:27 AM
I would like to do a strip tease (Dita style) in a place where no one knows me and have a body to die for :blush: .

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 08:01 AM
I did! ( the body painting thing):blush:
Back in my younger slimmer freer days we used to go to a nightclub which had theme night occasionally - one was a wear as little as you dare night. So my brother in law is an amazing artist and painted me!
I actually had a flesh coloured body on but he painted the right bits so you couldnt tell . It was an amazing night , fairly sure no photographic evidence remains though!
If only I had the body / confidence / opportunity these days!!

Dont think I would fancy my brother in law seeing me in a flesh coloured body ha ha ha :laughing: never mind painting my bits

I would not have the guts to do it not even when slimmer ha

xxx

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 08:01 AM
I would like to do a strip tease (Dita style) in a place where no one knows me and have a body to die for :blush: .

Ha ha why would you like to do that ?

Angel xx

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 08:02 AM

Amazing

She is def crazy yes but well done to her :clapping:

Keep us posted on how it goes

Angel xxx

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Mine would have to be a parachute jump, always wanted to do one for charity but never had the guts! x

Still time to give it a go ?

Angel xx

LOOPYLISA
09-09-2010, 08:06 AM

Me too, think i will :thumbsup: ......................one day :laughing:

Hubs bought me a hot air balloon trip, still need to book !

Oh and im scared of flying so goodness knows how i ill ever do either :rolleyes: :D

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 08:07 AM
Me too, think i will :thumbsup: ......................one day :laughing:

Hubs bought me a hot air balloon trip, still need to book !

Oh and im scared of flying so goodness knows how i ill ever do either :rolleyes: :D

You could do it together ha ha ha

xxx

RedDragon
09-09-2010, 08:09 AM
A few years ago I saw Jade Goody on the tv - she put on a red wig and I thought she looked fantastic - it made me want to have red hair from that moment on.

A couple of years ago I did it - I dyed my hair the same colour as a post box and kept it like that for around 2 years.

I stopped when people in the village started doing it too (hey, I was a trendsetter for once in my life!!!)

Now I'm back to boring brown and I do miss it - my mum keeps trying to persuade me to go back red :thumbsup: but husband didn't like it.:(

LOOPYLISA
09-09-2010, 08:09 AM
You could do it together ha ha ha

xxx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 08:12 AM
A few years ago I saw Jade Goody on the tv - she put on a red wig and I thought she looked fantastic - it made me want to have red hair from that moment on.

A couple of years ago I did it - I dyed my hair the same colour as a post box and kept it like that for around 2 years.

I stopped when people in the village started doing it too (hey, I was a trendsetter for once in my life!!!)

Now I'm back to boring brown and I do miss it - my mum keeps trying to persuade me to go back red :thumbsup: but husband didn't like it.:(

Oh no

You need to have red hair thats why you are our " RedDragon ":laughing: :laughing:

Tell hubby you need to go red ha

Angel xx

Chell
09-09-2010, 08:14 AM

Do it, it is amazing! I got pushed though. :laughing: I remember sitting on the edge of the plane thinking for goodness sake just push me out. Mine was a static line jump so it was alone rather than attached to someone.

I've always wanted to wing walk. I researched it but you aren't allowed to do it for charity, it is against aviation rules or something. It seemed pointless doing it just for fun IYSWIM.

kindredspirits
09-09-2010, 08:16 AM
i've done a few bizarre things in my time - i have a pilots license so have jumped out of a plane a few times - i'd love to go higher and sky dive with a snowboard attatched to me :thumbsup:

i've bungee jumped off the side of a bridge where there are crocs in the river below - wouldn't do that again!! :laughing:

I'd love to go big wave surfing as well but never been anywhere with enough swell - thats probably the most dangerous thing i'd do in my life because it does kill - there are no safety lines in place once you're on a wave.

Oh - and I've never, ever been clubbing :huh: :laughing:

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 08:16 AM
Do it, it is amazing! I got pushed though. :laughing: I remember sitting on the edge of the plane thinking for goodness sake just push me out. Mine was a static line jump so it was alone rather than attached to someone.

I've always wanted to wing walk. I researched it but you aren't allowed to do it for charity, it is against aviation rules or something. It seemed pointless doing it just for fun IYSWIM.

Could you not just get your friends to sponsor you and then give the money to a charity of your choice....... you are doing it for your own fun but then its your choice to give the money that friends want to give you for a " gift " for doing it :laughing: :laughing:

xxx

Tribe_mummy
09-09-2010, 12:00 PM

I have THE biggest fear of heights, even going up a ladder it makes me physically sick! Though it is something I am definitely working towards.

Well done you, I would definitely need a big, strong hunk of a man attatched to me to make me feel safe lol x

Bananabrain
09-09-2010, 12:18 PM
I've done a couple of bizarre things that took a bit of guts.
Unfortunately, I can't elaborate as this is a family forum!:laughing:
I figure, as Forest Gump said 'When I get to the end, at least I never led no humdrum life'

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 12:24 PM
I've done a couple of bizarre things that took a bit of guts.
Unfortunately, I can't elaborate as this is a family forum!:laughing:
I figure, as Forest Gump said 'When I get to the end, at least I never led no humdrum life'

Oh you cant say that and then NOT tell us :rolleyes:

Angel xx

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
09-09-2010, 01:33 PM
ive always fancied being a pole dancer!

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 02:29 PM
ive always fancied being a pole dancer!

:laughing: :laughing:

So whats stopping you ha

xx

Ripeberry
09-09-2010, 03:45 PM
I would love to live in the wild for a month or so, with plenty of supplies and fishing gear. Maybe in Canada near an isolated lake with plenty of Salmon.

Would have to be in the fall so the leaves would be at their best and plenty of stuff to eat.

Or, go to the Northernmost part of Norway, Tromso in winter and see the northern lights.

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
09-09-2010, 03:57 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

So whats stopping you ha

xx

being 6 months pregnant, the oversized lactating breasts (health & safety nightmare)
cellulite, the strechmarks, the body hair which currently has a mind of it own.
Oh and the fact i cant dance to save my life.

Roseolivia
09-09-2010, 04:58 PM
I'd love to jump out of an aeroplane with a parachute on of course.

loocyloo
09-09-2010, 05:13 PM
i'd like to drive rally cars! VERY FAST! or banger racing!

i don't actually like driving that much though!

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 05:49 PM
being 6 months pregnant, the oversized lactating breasts (health & safety nightmare)
cellulite, the strechmarks, the body hair which currently has a mind of it own.
Oh and the fact i cant dance to save my life.

Oh yes of course I forgot ha ha ha

Maybe after baby is born then ha

:laughing:

xxx

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 05:50 PM
I would love to live in the wild for a month or so, with plenty of supplies and fishing gear. Maybe in Canada near an isolated lake with plenty of Salmon.

Would have to be in the fall so the leaves would be at their best and plenty of stuff to eat.

Or, go to the Northernmost part of Norway, Tromso in winter and see the northern lights.

Thats very daring

Can you fish ?

Angel xx

angeldelight
09-09-2010, 05:50 PM
i'd like to drive rally cars! VERY FAST! or banger racing!

i don't actually like driving that much though!

So why would you like to do that ?

Angel xx

singingcactus
09-09-2010, 07:06 PM

Oh, I'd love to join you!! DH and I often chat about doing this sort of thing - it's our own pipedream :)