PDA

View Full Version : Dark Den

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
08-09-2010, 12:58 PM
************SOLD**************

Im really upset to have to do this, but today we recieved the dark den we ordered from Tesco for schools.

Once openinig it up we found that its just way too big for our setting which im gutted by as i was so looking forward to it so we have decided to sell it and let the children choose something else instead.

I have been checking out the online prices and they seem to be going for between £60-£100 so we have decided to sell it for £50

If your close by you are welcome to come and collect it, if not im checking out courior prices

p.s so you dont make the same mistake as us its measurements are 3m (squared)

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
08-09-2010, 01:42 PM
whoops typo i meant 3 foot squared not 3 metres thats the size of house!

angeldelight
08-09-2010, 01:43 PM

:laughing: :laughing:

Be ok if you lived in a mansion then :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xx

Mouse
08-09-2010, 04:26 PM

Phew! I was panicking then because I ordered one from Sainsbury's! I was wondering where on earth I'd put a 3 metre squared den :laughing:

Wheelybug
08-09-2010, 04:31 PM
oooh I'd be interested in this, I've wanted one of these for ages. Whereabouts are you? and have you got a postage price yet?

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
08-09-2010, 04:42 PM
oooh I'd be interested in this, I've wanted one of these for ages. Whereabouts are you? and have you got a postage price yet?

Im in herts near north london

If u IM me your postcode i can tell you how much postage will be

PixiePetal
08-09-2010, 04:45 PM
can I possibly go next in line as interested please :o . Just in case people above me drop out. Thanks :)

Wheelybug
08-09-2010, 04:59 PM
Im in herts near north london

If u IM me your postcode i can tell you how much postage will be

Have sent u a message

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
08-09-2010, 05:07 PM
can I possibly go next in line as interested please :o . Just in case people above me drop out. Thanks :)

of course u can

beccas
08-09-2010, 05:07 PM
i use mine outside as its can be too big for my house i put a ground sheet down the kidslove it outside.

helenlc
10-09-2010, 02:22 PM
Phew! I was panicking then because I ordered one from Sainsbury's! I was wondering where on earth I'd put a 3 metre squared den :laughing:

Me too! Lol!! I was just looking round my front room thinking 3m squared is going to fit - but no one will get past it!!:laughing: